It's October

Al Jolson

It will be 7 points with plenty tough games to come including 3 old firm games.

Jim is spot on, dropping points at home and to a bottom 6 side filled with taigs who were desperate for a result is criminal, embarrassing and simply not good enough.

I'm surprised it's taken so long for Lenny's number one fan to waken from his slumbers.

Im really happy to be 10 points clear, but at 2pm this afternoon I was even happier. The tims getting beat 3-0 us at home to a pish side, honestly thought 13 points clear, league over. Got to say the manner of the tims comeback and us loosing a goal in injury time I fear this result may turn the taigs season. Im a bit fearful for the away games we have got this quarter of the season. Hopefully the lads will prove me wrong though :clap:

Just do not get some people saying they are happy where we are. We had the chance to put them under severe pressure, but instead let them off the ropes with silly tactics by the players of running the ball into the corners and trying to waste time.