It's October

Al Jolson

I take the point before a ball was kicked we would be very happy with that the manner in which we drew with St Mirren at home was not great though.Our position is good but it could have been better also.Personally I am happy with how we have done in the league but there is still some room for improvement.If we improve in all likelyness we increase our lead and go on to 4IAR.

Obviously people are going to be disappointed at losing two points in the last minute, to a team we should have beaten easily with the chances we had. No one has said we have made a poor start to the season.

So?

It's still October and we're still 10 points ahead of them.

Aye, a sense of disappointment at how the day panned out but MANY seem to be unable to keep a sense of perspective on things. i.e. That we're this far ahead barely half way through October.

It's only good enough when the league is won, that's the bottom line.

The fact it's October means there's a long way to go, if we lose it from here nobody is going to care that we were 10 points (actually 7 points) clear at one stage.

My league table says 10. Should I keep hitting the refresh button?

im delighted at our league position, but being brutally honest a shocking euro campaign,fuckt oot the cup by a team full of high school kids, and found it hard to bury teams at home or we make it hard for ourselves anyway we'll see how we do out of the next 2 games. but for now im a happy bear.

So?

It's still October and we're still 10 points ahead of them.

Aye, a sense of disappointment at how the day panned out but MANY seem to be unable to keep a sense of perspective on things. i.e. That we're this far ahead barely half way through October.

Maybe you are the one unable to keep a sense of perspective.

As you have pointed out, it's October. Almost 3/4 of the season to go. A very attainable extra 2 points from today, might be welcome if the wheels come off for a couple of games later in the season.

You can't win every game, but there are few excuses for the way we managed to throw away a couple of points today. Rangers should have been throwing everything at St Mirren today to extend our advantage over celtic. It's not like we have anything else on our minds other than the SPL.

if we are going to drop points then you want it to be away from home, in the tough games

not at home to hearts and st mirren ffs

as it stands we have a pretty hard second quarter of games to come, pittodrie, tynecastle, easter road, rugby park, and the piggery are the away jaunts i can think of that could cause us problems

i would much prefer to have trounced st mirren 5-0 today and then made a james hunt of it next week, as at least tynecastle is a potential problem area

at home to st mirren should never be dropped points for rangers

if we are going to drop points then you want it to be away from home, in the tough games

not at home to hearts and st mirren ffs

as it stands we have a pretty hard second quarter of games to come, pittodrie, tynecastle, easter road, rugby park, and the piggery are the away jaunts i can think of that could cause us problems

i would much prefer to have trounced st mirren 5-0 today and then made a james hunt of it next week, as at least tynecastle is a potential problem area

at home to st mirren should never be dropped points for rangers

Our away record is better than our home record. You are aware of that?

Aye. Cos they're going to finish second.

And it's slabering, or slavering. Idiot.

I do enjoy seeing a poster correcting grammar or spelling......especially when they make a complete cunt of it. To compound it by being ignorant of the facts concerning the league table makes it all the sweeter. :D

I think I'm speaking for everyone, when I say; if someone offered us a 10 point lead over celtc in October, I'd have bitten their hand off.

It would be nicer to have a 12 point lead, but I'm more than happy with 10... or 7 rather; Motherwell are lurking!

At the start of the season I'd have taken less than that.

It was disappointing, it always is when you lose a goal in the last minutes..But we're 10 points clear.

Onwards and upwards, they're on the ropes that won't be changing..Don't let that comeback fool you. They are in serious shite.

We need to sort our home form though.

I do enjoy seeing a poster correcting grammar or spelling......especially when they make a complete cunt of it. To compound it by being ignorant of the facts concerning the league table makes it all the sweeter. :D

You think Motherwell ARE going to finish second?

Woo! Woo!

Our away record is better than our home record. You are aware of that?

yeah i know that, but remember as ive said we have had easier away games

once we have played every team both home and away then we can judge where's best to drop points, but losing 2 at home to st mirren is unforgiveable imo