This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

I've just had a nosey on this rangerstaxcase site

The general concensus is that we won't Be able to pay our monthly wage bill either at the end of this mOnth or next month.

I'm trying not to believe this particular piece of phils speculation but it is difficult when (for a novices eye) seem to add up

Anyone shed any light as to our cash flow.

Ps

The figures qoutes were ... That we had around £260,000 as our working capital at this minute in time.

I try not to buy into his shite but I'm getting ever More worried at this point tbh troops

I'll not put a link up, don't wana give that prick the satisfaction

Why do you think this guy knows what is in our bank account ?

So we will have cash flow problems

Haha

How many times does whyte need to say it that we won't have problems

Why are we paying a flight to bring in a guy on trial that if he does well , would add MORE wages and a £350k compensation fee

For the bears on here

STOP listening to the shite that the mhanky bastards are hitting you with FFS

aye but then i would need to spend more time with the mrs.... :sherlock:

On a serious note surely this is a last gasp clutch at straws before even the most demented beggar realises that these people dont have a fucking scoobie? I thought once the "fakeover" turned out to be lies they would give up?

So we will have cash flow problems

Haha

How many times does whyte need to say it that we won't have problems

Why are we paying a flight to bring in a guy on trial that if he does well , would add MORE wages and a £350k compensation fee

For the bears on here

STOP listening to the shite that the mhanky bastards are hitting you with FFS

Spot on

On a serious note surely this is a last gasp clutch at straws before even the most demented beggar realises that these people dont have a fucking scoobie? I thought once the "fakeover" turned out to be lies they would give up?

No.

My feeling is they are trying to create a feeling of panic that may have our debtors calling in debts if people start taking them seriously that we are nearly finished, a self fulfilling prophecy of kind.

They are hamming it up without a doubt but there are issues of course with our tax bill and we need answers to our funding under whyte.

People should stop believing they know our current bank balance and stuff like that...of course they don't.

Theweissman was eluding to a similar doomsday scenario

Ie admin b4 the tax case

Can anyone deny this bakance amount?

Or can anyone back up with actual or factual figures?

i say we have 5 million in the bank...can you deny that or back up with actual figures

Theweissman can have a theory but there are far too many variables for him to say with any confidence his theory is correct

Theweissman was eluding to a similar doomsday scenario

Ie admin b4 the tax case

Can anyone deny this balance amount?

Or can anyone back up with actual or factual figures?

Can anyone prove the claims they are making?

Come on marky you should realise, we have arranged a friendly on the 29th of November and have invited a player over on trial, would we do that if in the next 2 or 3 days we are offski?

i say we have 5 million in the bank...can you deny that or back up with actual figures

Theweissman can have a theory but there are far too many variables for him to say with any confidence his theory is correct

No need for the sarcasm in the 1st line of ur post mate, I'm just trying to

have a conversation and understand things a bit better.

I don't know the balance figure, that's why I asked If anyone actually did

Can anyone prove the claims they are making?

Come on marky you should realise, we have arranged a friendly on the 29th of November and have invited a player over on trial, would we do that if in the next 2 or 3 days we are offski?

Of course not mate but I would like someone who fully understands these things to have a go at disproving them. (tu)

No need for the sarcasm in the 1st line of ur post mate, I'm just trying to

have a conversation and understand things a bit better.

I don't know the balance figure, that's why I asked If anyone actually did

I'm being serious. If you go onto sites set up to spread bad news about rangers then you are going to read bad news about the club whether they have it or not, it's not a site about the rangers tax case it's a site set up to blacken the clubs name. he claimed he would stop blogging if the "fakeover" ever happened....well he didn't...it's bluster mate.

No idea why you think anyone , expect our bankers, know what we have in the bank right now.

yep , we have 200k and can't pay the wages, pwc are helping us with administration, we can't afford the next installments for lafferty, jelavic or wallace and we are a test case to remove the hmrc as a creditor so craig whytes preferred creditor status is worthless...oh and our tax lawyers said the other lawyers were papes as they had red hair......and i only read one page.... :lol:

they maybe, just maybe, have got a bit carried away.....

installments for lafferty after 4 years lol.

they didn't touch them a lot but they did and just wait till the tax man starts on image rights. ;)

Taken from an online bbc article when "ate my dog" signed for the kiddyfiddlers.

Shunsuke Nakamura will wear No.25

Beleaguered Celtic manager Gordon Strachan has welcomed the signing of Japan midfielder Shunsuke Nakamura as a welcome shot in the arm.

And Chinese skipper Du Wei will arrive next week for a trial with the club still reeling from their 5-0 Champions League hammering by Artmedia.

"The players will appreciate him and we need some right good players," Strachan said of his £2.5m signing from Reggina.

"Hopefully, he will add a change of pace to the side."

Celtic fans will have to wait a week for Nakamura, who signed a three-year contract, to make his debut.

He will not feature in the Scottish Premier League opener against Motherwell on Saturday and is not eligible for Celtic's attempt at what would be an amazing comeback in Tuesday's return leg against Artmedia.

He has got imagination and he sees passes other people can't see

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan

"He had a long flight and he is all over the place," said Strachan.

"I hope that he fulfils his potential. I enjoy good football and good footballers.

"He has got imagination and he sees passes other people can't see.

"I just want him to enjoy himself and play his usual football on the football field."

Nakamura is far from fazed by the attention and the expectancy levels.

He said: "I saw so many media and people so it looks as though there is a lot of attention on me.

"But I am happy to be a Celtic player and look forward to playing for the fans now."

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell had entered protracted negotiations to secure the signature.

"The opportunities he will bring in terms of commercial spin-offs, especially in Japan and the Far East, are of great interest," he said.

******"One of the most complicated aspects of the negotiations was the player's image rights, which Celtic have secured.*******

"This could lead to an increase in merchandising sales in the Far East, as well as a significant boost for our other services and products."

Lawwell disclosed that there could be more signings, with 23-year-old centre-back Du Wei due to arrive in the hope of securing a £800,000 move from Shanghai Shenhua.

"That's not necessarily our final signing," said Lawwell.

"We still have four or five weeks before the deadline, so we will see how things go.

"He'll be here on Sunday night and will be training with us for the week just to see how things are so that's confirmed."

That appeared to take Strachan by surprise, the manager having said previously that Nakamura would be his seventh and last signing of the summer.

Note this particular paragraph....

"One of the most complicated aspects of the negotiations was the player's image rights, which Celtic have secured.

Is this what u were eluding to earlier?

Also what is the scam? Tax avoidance or....?

Taken from an online bbc article when "ate my dog" signed for the kiddyfiddlers.

Shunsuke Nakamura will wear No.25

Beleaguered Celtic manager Gordon Strachan has welcomed the signing of Japan midfielder Shunsuke Nakamura as a welcome shot in the arm.

And Chinese skipper Du Wei will arrive next week for a trial with the club still reeling from their 5-0 Champions League hammering by Artmedia.

"The players will appreciate him and we need some right good players," Strachan said of his £2.5m signing from Reggina.

"Hopefully, he will add a change of pace to the side."

Celtic fans will have to wait a week for Nakamura, who signed a three-year contract, to make his debut.

He will not feature in the Scottish Premier League opener against Motherwell on Saturday and is not eligible for Celtic's attempt at what would be an amazing comeback in Tuesday's return leg against Artmedia.

He has got imagination and he sees passes other people can't see

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan

"He had a long flight and he is all over the place," said Strachan.

"I hope that he fulfils his potential. I enjoy good football and good footballers.

"He has got imagination and he sees passes other people can't see.

"I just want him to enjoy himself and play his usual football on the football field."

Nakamura is far from fazed by the attention and the expectancy levels.

He said: "I saw so many media and people so it looks as though there is a lot of attention on me.

"But I am happy to be a Celtic player and look forward to playing for the fans now."

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell had entered protracted negotiations to secure the signature.

"The opportunities he will bring in terms of commercial spin-offs, especially in Japan and the Far East, are of great interest," he said.

******"One of the most complicated aspects of the negotiations was the player's image rights, which Celtic have secured.*******

"This could lead to an increase in merchandising sales in the Far East, as well as a significant boost for our other services and products."

Lawwell disclosed that there could be more signings, with 23-year-old centre-back Du Wei due to arrive in the hope of securing a £800,000 move from Shanghai Shenhua.

"That's not necessarily our final signing," said Lawwell.

"We still have four or five weeks before the deadline, so we will see how things go.

"He'll be here on Sunday night and will be training with us for the week just to see how things are so that's confirmed."

That appeared to take Strachan by surprise, the manager having said previously that Nakamura would be his seventh and last signing of the summer.

Note this particular paragraph....

"One of the most complicated aspects of the negotiations was the player's image rights, which Celtic have secured.

Is this what u were eluding to earlier?

Also what is the scam? Tax avoidance or....?

celtc paid him for his image rights. its the next big thing on hmrc agenda.

indeed so worried are west ham they recently stoped doing it.

celtc paid him for his image rights. its the next big thing on hmrc agenda.

indeed so worried are west ham they recently stoped doing it.

So The nakamura image right should have tax liabilities attached to it. Or does it avoid tax or what do we know of it.

I'd really like a new website to pop up somewhere

Wwwcelticimagerightscase.com

We could all talk pish and speculate and pass it as gospel (tu)

So The nakamura image right should have tax liabilities attached to it. Or does it avoid tax or what do we know of it.

I'd really like a new website to pop up somewhere

Wwwcelticimagerightscase.com

We could all talk pish and speculate and pass it as gospel (tu)

image rights are paid to a company nakamura for example owns. he therefore avoids income tax. I doubt any rangers fan will set up a website about it.