This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

How can a company as big as Rangers have no credit line. I find that hard to believe.

I find it hard to believe that people would think we could get a credit line when the watching world knows we have a potential bill of £49m hanging over us and that even our owner has admitted that administration is a possiblity. (tu)

The only people who would offer us a credit line are people we wouldnt want to. (tu)

The boy on the website says he's editing out data so it will be anonymous or some crap so he's not releasing it yet.

On the comments lower down, someone found that two new companies have been created today on Company House's website. Glasgow Rangers Limited and Glasgow Rangers Football Club. Link

What's going on? Just a back-up?

I went onto the companies house website with a guy at work who has access to the website and searched by company number and company name (Glasgow Rangers Limited) and nothing came up. (well 2 companies came up when searched by name but they are unrelated).

Could be a fake link, why is there "wck2" before the web address for instance?!

Once again you are gibbering a lot of irrelevent pish..

I haven't disagreed with either of them yet and don't recall debating frequently with the weissman on this topic....i'm sure you can correct me....

Did I say you had disagreed? Show me where I said that.

If you're going to accuse someone of gibbering, at least learn to spell.

One that no one feels is important enough to pursue JV, strange that the consensus originally was that the bank were strangling us, doesn't make any sense, unless..

There was a load of talk about encouraging Bears to close any and all accounts with Lloyds and tell them why during their stranglehold too.

I went onto the companies house website with a guy at work who has access to the website and searched by company number and company name (Glasgow Rangers Limited) and nothing came up. (well 2 companies came up when searched by name but they are unrelated).

Could be a fake link, why is there "wck2" before the web address for instance?!

I can assure you the 2 companies have been registered this morning.

Name & Registered Office:

GLASGOW RANGERS LIMITED

1 BISHOPS COURT LINCOLNS INN LINCOLN ROAD

CRESSEX BUSINESS PARK

HIGH WYCOMBE

ENGLAND

HP123RE

Company No. 07821576

Name & Registered Office:

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

1 BISHOPS COURT LINCOLNS INN LINCOLN ROAD

CRESSEX BUSINESS PARK

HIGH WYCOMBE

ENGLAND

HP123RE

Company No. 07821463

100% not fake (tu)

Personally I think an inquiry into the takeover wouldn't go amiss, Murray is walking scot free and so is (allegedly)the bank.

The bank have nothing to do with it. They were a creditor.

Any enquiry would be a dead duck.

Craig Whyte knew about the small tax bill

He knew about the big tax bill

Both were disclosed and it would be his call to take them on or not.

No-one forced him to pay his £1 to SDM and £18m to Lloyds.

@theweissman

What purposes would/could these new companies be for?

Don't beat about the bush big yin, tell us the good and bad reasons for such a thing if in fact they are related to us at all?

(tu)

I know a lot of people think im negative on these threads but i tell it as i see it.

I genuinely believe these companies are a hoax and some idiot has created them "for a laugh" Its been a long long while since i set up a company from scratch so not entirely sure what "hoops" they would have had to go through but there are some really sad people out there.

So for once on these threads, its a positive :lol:

Only an opinion might you and might change over the coming days. :lol:

The bank have nothing to do with it. They were a creditor.

Any enquiry would be a dead duck.

Craig Whyte knew about the small tax bill

He knew about the big tax bill

Both were disclosed and it would be his call to take them on or not.

No-one forced him to pay his £1 to SDM and £18m to Lloyds.

How do you know he has paid anything to Lloyds, when the accounts are published then we will know one way or the other, the bank had plenty to do with it, as did others who signed off accounts. If we are called to account for these peoples piss poor financial expertise, they also should be called to account, I am still hopeful that we will come out of this smelling of roses, but must admit new companies being formed may mean Whyte and his cohorts have already made up their minds.

I find it hard to believe that people would think we could get a credit line when the watching world knows we have a potential bill of £49m hanging over us and that even our owner has admitted that administration is a possiblity. (tu)

The only people who would offer us a credit line are people we wouldnt want to. (tu)

The tax case hasn't came out of the blue though. its been hanging over our head for a few years now. I don't know a great deal about our credit or tax case, but I would have thought no overdraft would be a very risky business. Or less Craig Whyte has a scrupulous amounts of money.

How do you know he has paid anything to Lloyds, when the accounts are published then we will know one way or the other, the bank had plenty to do with it, as did others who signed off accounts. If we are called to account for these peoples piss poor financial expertise, they also should be called to account, I am still hopeful that we will come out of this smelling of roses, but must admit new companies being formed may mean Whyte and his cohorts have already made up their minds.

Lloyds have been paid off. The Rangers Football Club plc owe them nothing (tu)

The tax case hasn't came out of the blue though. its been hanging over our head for a few years now. I don't know a great deal about our credit or tax case, but I would have thought no overdraft would be a very risky business. Or less Craig Whyte has a scrupulous amounts of money.

Under Lloyds though, we had a renewable overdraft which had been agreed for years. There were times we went beyond our overdraft limits under the old regime however when LBG took control, they said no more and thats why we tightened our belts over the last 3 years. The only reason they continued to renew it was because they could see us trading out of the debt we owed them PLUS they held the same security that Craig Whyte now holds.

As in....they were first to get paid if we went into administration.

The only risk to them was reputational, as in, they would be seen to be the creditor that took all of our money and that would have been a stain on them. (tu)

Could be wrong but did Craig White not say he would inject £10 million working capital into the club.