This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

You have lost me now. Who says Whyte is funding everything himself ?

You can look back in the thread, where you tried to say that a lot of our outgoings were directly from Whyte giving (loaning) us money.

I asked what our other incomes were being used for, as it seemed to be being ignored in your posts. That was all.

All of this is information that is common knowledge...unlike most of the other stuff you are posting, which looks like you are trying to pretend that you have additional information...which you admit you don't.

If that's sounds snidey, then apologies. You don't know shit, so it's dishonest when you try to pretend that you do...stick to telling people that it's just your opinion. When you don't do that, you end up getting naive posters thinking that you are providing them with facts, and that is just not true, is it?

Can you be specific. What other stuff am i posting pretending i have additional information whilst admitting i dont ?

If you can be specific i can tell you if its fact or opinion. (tu)

You have lost me now. Who says Whyte is funding everything himself ?

Unrelated point, but if we are to hear a verdict in November will we know before then, or will we only know about it when the verdict is made public? Btw, your insight is much appreciated, as I know the square root of fuck all about these things, just makes my head spin, so any info is great. Cheers mate

You can look back in the thread, where you tried to say that a lot of our outgoings were directly from Whyte giving (loaning) us money.

I asked what our other incomes were being used for, as it seemed to be being ignored in your posts. That was all.

I never said anything of the sort. You are just making things up now.

Somebody asked the make up of the debt we owe Craig Whyte and i confirmed the amounts AS THEY ARE STATED in the Circular to Shareholders on the acquisition of the club and the debt we will owe Craig Whyte in the event of an "insolvency event"

http://www.rangers.co.uk/staticFiles/4d/76/0,,5~161357,00.pdf

These are not OPINION. They are FACT.

Above is my source (tu)

seriously a read the first page, see your name mentioned about coming on an arguing black is white an white is black

skip to the last page and there you are arguing

dont know what to make of that , NA'MEAN ? :3070edu:

I think if you read all the pages in between instead of reading the front and back pages of the tabloids, im sure you will see many people asked questions and accepted the answers readily.

As for arguing. One person has a problem with my posts, though they dont seem to want to challenge anything specifically i have said, so you cannot really call that arguing.

Its more a case of:

"Yer wrang"

"can you please tell me which parts i am wrong about"

"no yer wrang coz i said it, right"

(tu)

Unrelated point, but if we are to hear a verdict in November will we know before then, or will we only know about it when the verdict is made public? Btw, your insight is much appreciated, as I know the square root of fuck all about these things, just makes my head spin, so any info is great. Cheers mate

We will only know once the club hears the verdict and chooses to tell us. I suspect it will be December at the earliest (tu)

I think if you read all the pages in between instead of reading the front and back pages of the tabloids, im sure you will see many people asked questions and accepted the answers readily.

As for arguing. One person has a problem with my posts, though they dont seem to want to challenge anything specifically i have said, so you cannot really call that arguing.

Its more a case of:

"Yer wrang"

"can you please tell me which parts i am wrong about"

"no yer wrang coz i said it, right"

(tu)

tabloids ? what the fuck you slabbering about sir?

a meant first and last page of this thread , if your no taig, you just need help

we're basically running away right now with league but ye get sausages like you being a dick

basically ye pretend ye know everything about Rangers, but ye know fuck all really

yer needing a wank and yer bed

:3070edu:

tabloids ? what the fuck you slabbering about sir?

a meant first and last page of this thread , if your no taig, you just need help

we're basically running away right now with league but ye get sausages like you being a dick

basically ye pretend ye know everything about Rangers, but ye know fuck all really

yer needing a wank and yer bed

:lol:

It may have escaped your notice but I didn't start the thread ffs. I only replied in it to people's questions.

Your right though. Well done. I know "fuck all about Rangers"

:lol:

Admin, can we get shorthand smilies for the responses below to save some people typing them out. :craphead:

"I haven't a scooby about whit yer saying. Yer a taig"

"I don't like whit yer saying. Yer a taig"

"thats no the party line bawbag. Yer a taig"

It would be much more productive just to have one single "yer a taig" smiley for all tarriers.

you typed that in a sarcastic way, so what do you know about Rangers?

Ffs. You want me to list everything I know about Rangers. Do you even begin to realize how stupid that is.

Look it's simple. Can either you or colonel mustard read this whole thread again and point out a specific point in the thread where I got something wrong and tell me how so. I'm not perfect you know but I do try to separate opinion/beliefs with what is fact or an accepted fact.

So rather than acting like slimy muck raking BBC journalist throwing out unfounded accusations that I'm a know nothing taig, give me specifics, otherwise you look like a complete tool.

Ffs. You want me to list everything I know about Rangers. Do you even begin to realize how stupid that is.

Look it's simple. Can either you or colonel mustard read this whole thread again and point out a specific point in the thread where I got something wrong and tell me how so. I'm not perfect you know but I do try to separate opinion/beliefs with what is fact or an accepted fact.

So rather than acting like slimy muck raking BBC journalist throwing out unfounded accusations that I'm a know nothing taig, give me specifics, otherwise you look like a complete tool.

listen bitch tits, a looked at the first page of this thread and somebody says you would slap yer tits about and come in arguing, go to page 5 and what you doing, arguing! doh

if your no taig, yer about 40-50 and just hate the world and just try and start yer shite on the Rangers cos your just a wee old man with nothing else going for him, tell me wit one are ye ?

listen bitch tits, a looked at the first page of this thread and somebody says you would slap yer tits about and come in arguing, go to page 5 and what you doing, arguing! doh

if your no taig, yer about 40-50 and just hate the world and just try and start yer shite on the Rangers cos your just a wee old man with nothing else going for him, tell me wit one are ye ?

So basically you have nothing. Well nothing except abuse. (tu)

I think anyone reading this will spot the sad sack a mile off :lol:

if your no taig, yer about 40-50 and just hate the world and just try and start yer shite on the Rangers cos your just a wee old man with nothing else going for him,

This better not be an ageist post.

Why would a poster be a retarded 40-50 year old, rather than just a retard? Or a taig?