Half time yesterday...

GOAT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Prick DJ

MOneys too tight to mention etc getting played at half time, pretty funny coming fae they lamb raping bassas

Come on FFS, if the boot was on the other foot (obviously the left one :rolleyes:) you would be claiming that as comic genius.

A lot of stuff thrown back and forward, one of our fans tried to lob a wheelie bin over the fence at them, guys where trying to kick the fence down, i was spitting all over the sheep shagging fuckers, if that fence had opened their would have been a riot.

:wanker: We really need knuckle dragging tossers like this. Get a life.

I went for a piss in the womans bogs as I couldn’t be bothered waiting in the queue for the guys, opened the door of one of the cubicles to find a burd sitting giving a flaps a post piss wipe. Daft boot hadn’t locked the door.

I apologised, shut the door quickly, dived into the next cublicle and ripped the head clean off it.

Seems I missed out on all the fun though.

I went for a piss in the womans bogs as I couldn't be bothered waiting in the queue for the guys, opened the door of one of the cubicles to find a burd sitting giving a flaps a post piss wipe. Daft boot hadn't locked the door.

I apologised, shut the door quickly, dived into the next cublicle and ripped the head clean off it.

Why did you not squeeze in with her

I went for a piss in the womans bogs as I couldn’t be bothered waiting in the queue for the guys, opened the door of one of the cubicles to find a burd sitting giving a flaps a post piss wipe. Daft boot hadn’t locked the door.

:lol: