Steaua's violent incidents this month

ionutz3d

Steaua has been involved in the last two consecutive league matches in two big scandals...

Yesterday night, at Petrolul-Steaua game, a hooligan entered the field and punched a player (Galamaz) with a metalic object:

Box-metalic-300x236.jpg

The object was hidden by one of the players of Petrolul team and it hasn't been found yet. http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/401/581/7946/8921592/2/boxul.jpg

Defender Martinovici and goalkeeper Stanca from Steaua were eliminated for hitting the bastard...

The game continued after this incident (big mistake by the referee) And then, in minutes, the 2'nd keeper of Steaua (the national team's keeper Tatarusanu) has been hit in the back with a smoke bomb. He was burned on the back, but not serious. Only after this the referee suspended the game...

bscap0025d.jpg

The video of the incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAk5xNKyHNw

Last week there was violent incidents in the Steaua - Rapid derby too.. But between the players.

You can see the incident here:

I'm a Steaua fan and i don't like that my team is getting dragged/involved in this violent incidents... this isn't football.

But the hooligan incident was not Steaua's fault.

The player who was hit (Galamaz) was said that he had a cranial fracture but that was a false rumor. He has only a contusion and some hearing problems but it's said it's not serious. But he will be out for some weeks.

Soo in the next game Steaua has only one keeper valid (a 16 old one) and one central backward (Geraldo Alves). It'll bee a wonder if they win.

I hope I said all the details.

But I don't want you to think that this violent incidents are a common thing in Romania. :)

Ha what made you post this? Hadn't heard about it, interesting though. The sending off of the 2 players for kicking the thug who ran on the pitch is one of the worst decisions i've ever seen.

I posted it because the hooligan incident is the most serious in Romania till now. There has never been a case like this. And it's been piked up by the international media too. Didn't make the news in Scotland?

I'm a Steaua fan and i don't like that my team is getting dragged/involved in this violent incidents... this isn't football.

But the hooligan incident was not Steaua's fault.

The player who was hit (Galamaz) was said that he had a cranial fracture but that was a false rumor. He has only a contusion and some hearing problems but it's said it's not serious. But he will be out for some weeks.

So in the next game Steaua has only one keeper valid (a 16 old one) and one central backward (Geraldo Alves). It'll bee a wonder if they win.

I hope I said all the details.

But I don't want you to think that this violent incidents are a common thing in Romania. :)

I think I like Steaua... Good on them for dishing out some ultra-violence to that scumfuck. I only wish the big man's second kick had connected. Fucking lowlife has made the player deaf in one ear I heard. Spat at him after it too... attacking from behind like only a coward would.

Need to wiki the big man that volleyed the pitch invader.

Was it Martinovic? Slovak? Big Mad Mento Martinovic. Sent off for doling out some justice. The referee is a schnoodle noodle.

I posted it because the hooligan incident is the most serious in Romania till now. There has never been a case like this. And it's been piked up by the international media too. Didn't make the news in Scotland?

No. One of the guys posted a thread on here about it at the weekend though.

Did you decide to follow Rangers because of big Nicolae? He has been immense so far (as you may have noticed!)

He spent 4 years with Steaua? How does he perform for the Romanian national team? It's quite impressive for a centre-back that he has managed to score against Germany, Netherlands and France in the last few years... is that correct?

He is well on his way to becoming a favourite of the Bears anyway...!

I think I like Steaua... Good on them for dishing out some ultra-violence to that scumfuck. I only wish the big man's second kick had connected. Fucking lowlife has made the player deaf in one ear I heard. Spat at him after it too... attacking from behind like only a coward would.

Need to wiki the big man that volleyed the pitch invader.

Was it Martinovic? Slovak? Big Mad Mento Martinovic. Sent off for doling out some justice. The referee is a schnoodle noodle.

Novak Martinovic, serbian. He's a tough one, not to mess with. :))

In Romania too he's supported for what he did. I think everyone will beat the bastard who hurt your teammate, in his case was a little self defense cause the hooligan was heading for him with an metallic object in his hand. In my opinion the hooligan got off cheap...

Posted the incidents from the weekend's game myself...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=202904

Although was unaware the guy who run on the pitch was wearing a knuckleduster, fucksake!

Yeah, I saw it. I posted a new one because I tended to talk about the incidents of the Rapid derby too but ended with only mentioning it. :))

But that incident doesn't need explanations cause it's clear from the video what happened.

No. One of the guys posted a thread on here about it at the weekend though.

Did you decide to follow Rangers because of big Nicolae? He has been immense so far (as you may have noticed!)

He spent 4 years with Steaua? How does he perform for the Romanian national team? It's quite impressive for a centre-back that he has managed to score against Germany, Netherlands and France in the last few years... is that correct?

He is well on his way to becoming a favourite of the Bears anyway...!

I'm not gonna lie and admit that I support Rangers after they signed Goian. :))

He's an important player for the national team, I think the best defender now after Chivu's retirement from the national team. There is Tamas from West Bromwich Albion too but he has discipline issues, and was very often excluded from the national team because of his indiscipline acts. He's Mutu's drink pall so you can see why. :))

The goals with Germany, Netherlands and France you can see them in the sig video. ;)) He played and stopped a lot of big and solid strikers like Ibrahimovici, Benzema, Van Nistelrooy and many others. He does well against the big and physique ones, the small ones gets him. :))

As you can see in the compilation he owned Boumsong twice (he managed to lose him and scored) with the national team and with Steaua in UCL against Lyon. :))

EDIT: More to add. :))

He basically qualified Romania at Euro 2008 with his goal against Netherlands in the final group game. Netherlands had to settle with 2'nd place then. Today's national team it's kind of shitty... no results... no qualifications for final tournaments... and still falling... Goian had only a few games in the last 2 years because of his big injury in Palermo.

Welcome to the Rangers family mate...

Always welcome.

Will need to check out Dorin's international goals.

Impressive for a central defender... we had a striker called Kenny Miller and when he played for Scotland scored against the top teams (Germay. Italy etc) but his record wasn't that great in total. I am happy that Dorin is there when he is needed against the top opposition.

Buna und bine ai venit!

PS - to the OP

HERE is the biggest trouble in Scotland in recent history:

And here is some more of the same:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ZPZ_DnVAEFs

Rangers won the title at Celtic's stadium.

It was a joyous occasion but also tempered with sadness and shame because of the incidents inside the stadium. A couple of the home fans could not accept Rangers victory and thus the Birdman of Parkheid and the Cowardly Cointhrower went down in the most pathetic episode of SPL history.

PS - to the OP

HERE is the biggest trouble in Scotland in recent history:

What a game. In Romania a similar thing happened in 2008 and in a Steaua game again. :)) In the derby with Rapid.

The refere stopped the game after being hit in the head with a lighter (but no blood). He didn't had the balls to continue. :))

Always been my Romanian team although I still harbour a grudge from when you knocked us out.

Welcome (tu)

Yeah... it was in 89? because I see Hagi. Steaua was a top team in Europe in those days. UCL '86 won the final with Barcelona, '87 the European Super Cup, '88 semifinal, '89 final, lost to AC Milan... good memories but i didn't seen them live (born in '85). :))

And thanks for the welcomes. :) But I'm around since the end of July. :))

What a game. In Romania a similar thing happened in 2008 and in a Steaua game again. :)) In the derby with Rapid.

The refere stopped the game after being hit in the head with a lighter (but no blood). He didn't had the balls to continue. :))

Yeah... it was in 89? because I see Hagi. Steaua was a top team in Europe in those days. UCL '86 won the final with Barcelona, '87 the European Super Cup, '88 semifinal, '89 final, lost to AC Milan... good memories but i didn't seen them live (born in '85). :))

And thanks for the welcomes. :) But I'm around since the end of July. :))

Amazing team back then and I've had a few Romanian clients who prefer Dynamo so it resulted in some good banter although I upped their prices when they sat in the celt*c end to watch Shakhtar a few years back :drugang:

I've had a few Romanian clients who prefer Dynamo so it resulted in some good banter although I upped their prices when they sat in the celt*c end to watch Shakhtar a few years back :drugang:

Good to hear that. :lol: Keep up the good work. (tu)

OP, your Romania's sell the big issuie in north lanarkshire with pretend tears.

Or you clatty cunts are selling weans in glesga toon, can't say it bothers me when the ''young teams'' who run about the toon end up stabbing your kind.

Yous are the worst boggin bowfins about.

Using weans to beg for yous :disappointment:

Or you clatty cunts are selling weans in glesga toon, can't say it bothers me when the ''young teams'' who run about the toon end up stabbing your kind.

Any need?

Those are gypsies. Born in Romania maybe but gypsies. The worst kind of people, they beg, they steal... work for them is a taboo. Most romanians hate them too. Gypsies are in a lot o countries... because they don't have one of their own. In the medieval times they where like slaves on the romanian territory. They barely speak romanian, they have their own language... they are illiterate.. etc.

The Romani, who are known collectively in the Romani language as Romane or Rromane (depending on the dialect concerned) and also as Romany, Romanies, Romanis, Roma or Roms, are an ethnic group living mostly in Europe, who trace their origins to the Indian Subcontinent. Romani are also widely known in the English-speaking world by the exonym Gypsies.

Romani are widely dispersed, with their largest concentrated populations in Europe, especially the Roma of Central and Eastern Europe and Anatolia, followed by the Kale of Iberia and Southern France.

The Americas are also home to large numbers of Romani. This is especially true of Brazil, to which Kale were deported by the government of Portugal during the colonial era.[18] and via more recent migrations, some people have gone to [19] Romani have also migrated to other parts of the New World.

wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

Fair do's... seems harsh on the OP myself, given that he is in Romania and clearly not responsible for whatever was seen today.

Each to their own though (tu)

Seen Romanians selling the big issue with tears in airdrie gave her enough money to buy a hundred more copies

Week later see her in wishaw, guess what shes doing? crying again.

In Glasgow? they use weans to beg for them with rats standing not far away from there making sure they do it.

Or ye get dirty beast bastards trying to sell 14 year old weans in pubs, they are manky bastards.

Dont even know how you could try and say its harsh, more of the ''young teams'' do them the better.