Well done my work

derek1872

I find it a shame that I make a thread because I was proud that a workforce consisting of different races, genders, ages all showed respect. Shame that certain users decide to use it as a way of scoring cheap points. First against taigs for not getting involved. I don't care who didn't I'm only interested in who did and the reasons for doing it. Even worse is anyone using it to have a go at fellow rm users. Shame on you.

Explain in more detail who is using it for as you say

Id say its likely swsl was referring to the posts in the bears den in general, albeit maybe with good intentions but too some and myself included this place is chokka with Tim's, and your post could have be construed as someone trying to be a fanny, but congrats to your work for doing summit that you may have felt wasn't gonna happen in the first place, otherwise why congratulate them. But I could be wrong, maybe you can understand that and not infer that people are using your remembrance thread for point scoring, but perhaps you are gonna use it as a purpose of point scoring, when you could just leave it.

I work in a call centre and everyone explained to the customers we were having a 2 minutes silence and ended all calls. An alarm went off and everyone stood up and kept silent for 2 minutes. Really well done (tu)

Whereas in Primark last year they made a deal about wearing a poppy never mind anything about the silence.