Youths Crash Out Of Cup At Ibrox

Elfideldo

One of the worst Rangers youth teams in a long time. They have brought in boys that are no better than we have and they ones that are there seem to think they're superstars!

A few are exempt but on a whole they're very poor.

Disappointing result I grant you but your post is more than a tad harsh mate.

Disappointing result I grant you but your post is more than a tad harsh mate.

Not at all, I have see every game this season and a large majority over the last 5 years. This isn't a harsh comment in light of today's result/performance.....it's the facts. I don't want to criticise them but the players brought in during the summer....Werndly, Skogsrud twins, Kohlert and another few but they are not better than what is there already. Even the boys coming through are nothing to get too excited about......and only 2 out of the team today I think has even the slightest chance of progressing at the club.

Not at all, I have see every game this season and a large majority over the last 5 years. This isn't a harsh comment in light of today's result/performance.....it's the facts. I don't want to criticise them but the players brought in during the summer....Werndly, Skogsrud twins, Kohlert and another few but they are not better than what is there already. Even the boys coming through are nothing to get too excited about......and only 2 out of the team today I think has even the slightest chance of progressing at the club.

Curious as to which two you refer to?