Holland U21s v Scotland U21s

Broxi1872

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more talking about people from inside the club and around Murray Park. Maybe thats why he is still at the club, very highly thought of.

Equally you could say that he is still at the club because he is less highly thought of than Wilson.

When Ross not on loan when Wilson got his chance due to injuries? That chance which he took and earned a move away.

Don't know. I think the general feeling was that Wilson had more potential, but his move to Liverpool looks to have been a mistake.

Don't know. I think the general feeling was that Wilson had more potential, but his move to Liverpool looks to have been a mistake.

Aye maybe amongst fans looking from the outside in, inside the club Ross Perry was very highly thought of, as was Wilson of course but with Ross being that bit older it was more important he go out on loan.

Its not a mistake from our point of view. We done well there. (tu)

During the summer I was saying Perry is a fantastic prospect and would love see him play more often this season, others said sell him, was not good at Falkirk etc. Glad the staff kept faith in the boy as he has a big future, saying that I do believe Wilson was more highly rated especially due to his ability with the ball at his feet.

If Perry was to leave in Jan, would probably only get offers from the championship, Wilson was the player with the most potential but he has stagnated at Liverpool. Needs a loan move and hoping something similar won't happen with Ross, although with the form or Goianegra he will struggle to start many games. :disappointment:

Expect Ally will go with Kirk at LB tomorrow, would love him to give Perry a game and show that he's in Ally's future plans.

I think he is in the plans even if he misses out tmrw, we have a very large squad and it is going to be hard for guys like Perry, Bendiksen and McCabe to get into the team, especially as you say, we have players in position playing so well. The future is certainly looking very very bright indeed.

Aye maybe amongst fans looking from the outside in, inside the club Ross Perry was very highly thought of, as was Wilson of course but with Ross being that bit older it was more important he go out on loan.

Its not a mistake from our point of view. We done well there. (tu)

So was Ross Perry rated higher than Wilson by Rangers staff?? Interesting...