Robbie Keane

Now that the roi have qualified, and keane plays with la galaxy full time, ( to my knowledge) no doubt he will b looking for a loan move till the summer to keep up his fitness for possibly his last hurrah at a tourney.

I'm betting clubs in England will b keen(no pun intended) on a player who can play in Europe and will b motivated to play week in week out.

I'm assuming mid table team in England, but does anybody think the jungle jims would b interested, making him their token marquee January signing?

Now that the roi have qualified, and keane plays with la galaxy full time, ( to my knowledge) no doubt he will b looking for a loan move till the summer to keep up his fitness for possibly his last hurrah at a tourney.

I'm betting clubs in England will b keen(no pun intended) on a player who can play in Europe and will b motivated to play week in week out.

I'm assuming mid table team in England, but does anybody think the jungle jims would b interested, making him their token marquee January signing?

My bet is they declare an interest to get timmy moist then say the wages were a stumbling block :wink:

Don't think most rangers supporters would b that flustered, but surely if he was trying to reach peak fitness, England would surely b his destination. Saying that timmy do have a long history of "marquee" signings in January.

I'll say Aston villa. Think big eck tried to get him last year at brum.

Teams in England weren't in such a rush to sign him in August so why January?

True, can't argue there, but would only b till April, or end of end of the season, and depending on what clubs, they could b looking for a proven striker to help out with injuries, or the push for Europe, stay in Europe, or even lower level teams, to try and avoid relegation.

This of course may not happen, but I assume he will not sit on his ass till either the start of the new mls season or start of euro 2012. Just my opinion folks.

True, can't argue there, but would only b till April, or end of end of the season, and depending on what clubs, they could b looking for a proven striker to help out with injuries, or the push for Europe, stay in Europe, or even lower level teams, to try and avoid relegation.

This of course may not happen, but I assume he will not sit on his ass till either the start of the new mls season or start of euro 2012. Just my opinion folks.

For what it's worth I would love for him to come back to the vermin and finish as a runner up again. Didn't he fail to score against us last time he puuuure came an wun em tha leeeeg??? lol

And if there's an area of their team that those twats need to strengthen it's their defence, not their attack.

He dragged them almost single handedly to a respectable finish.

By himself? The faithful throo and throo were expecting a brace every game!

Probably a bit harsh to say shite :lol:

He did get to double figures in half a season though but he's still a wrist kissing cunt and it wouldn't bother me one bit if he signed for another 6 months!

By himself? The faithful throo and throo were expecting a brace every game!

Probably a bit harsh to say shite :lol:

He did get to double figures in half a season though but he's still a wrist kissing cunt and it wouldn't bother me one bit if he signed for another 6 months!

Without his goals they'd prolly have been 3rd or 4th.

I don't think they could afford him now though. Unless lord Dermott reached into his own personal biscuit tin again. But RoY Keane and Robbie Keane worked out well for him in the past didn't they?

Without his goals they'd prolly have been 3rd or 4th.

I don't think they could afford him now though. Unless lord Dermott reached into his own personal biscuit tin again. But RoY Keane and Robbie Keane worked out well for him in the past didn't they?

Two high profile Celtic 'Fans'!

All the excitement, masses of papes lining up around the Piggery!

If I'm right in saying they won the league with Roy but unworthy runners up with Jobby!

Fuck them all!