Please dont sell Jela

julescotia

Thats easy we can all play that game.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/2011/02/25/rangers-star-nikica-jelavic-linked-to-gangland-death-plot-86908-22948033/

But £15,000-a-week Ibrox ace Jelavic is still exceptionally close to him and credits his uncle with putting him on the road to fame and fortune.

He said: "I have a plain, familiar relation with my uncle. He helped me in football on a volunteer basis because he loves me.

Like I said, upon closer insepction, iit was a misleading headline. Those damn rags inticing me in :shifty:

He's probably on close to the 15k a week figure but even then is pulling him up to 20k really going to matter in the grand scale of things when he could earn double that amount down South? :(

Had TheWeissman, rfc52 etc posted that comment nothing would have been said but because it's SWSL the usual people come out to claim he talks shit etc, some are so obsessed with him especially TWB!

As mentioned by someone else it's common sense that Jelavic is not on the same wage as Davis, McGregor etc, they got bumper new deals about 20-25K a week, whilst Jelavic was on a reported 16K when he signed.

Are people honestly trying to say Jelavic came to the club, became the highest earner and the likes of Davis/McGregor got new deals to meet his? Seriously?

:lol: SWSL is a little like Coldplay, its very popular to dislike him but in truth he isn't that bad.

Like I said, upon closer insepction, iit was a misleading headline. Those damn rags inticing me in :willy:

He's probably on close to the 15k a week figure but even then is pulling him up to 20k really going to matter in the grand scale of things when he could earn double that amount down South? :(

It may entice him to stay that bit longer and actually fulfil his dream of playing in Europe for Rangers which is what he wanted when he was at Rapid.

Any chance he could have asked for a clause in his contract to automatically match the highest earner at the club .

There was a certain degree of uncertainty around our ownership back when he signed , but if I was his agent and had any inclination that a new owner of the club was actively being sought I'd have been looking at a clause like this . Especially when you look at the transfer fee involved .

Had TheWeissman, rfc52 etc posted that comment nothing would have been said but because it's SWSL the usual people come out to claim he talks shit etc, some are so obsessed with him especially TWB!

As mentioned by someone else it's common sense that Jelavic is not on the same wage as Davis, McGregor etc, they got bumper new deals about 20-25K a week, whilst Jelavic was on a reported 16K when he signed.

Are people honestly trying to say Jelavic came to the club, became the highest earner and the likes of Davis/McGregor got new deals to meet his? Seriously?

Shut up ya lovesick wee virgin. I claim quite a few people talk shite. Including you. Mainly because you talk shite.

Glad we got that cleared up (tu)