Pubs in Edinburgh for Saturday?

The Artist

Hello all.Does anyone know of any pubs in Edinburgh who will be showing the game on Saturday that I can also take my 6 year old into? Last time we were in Edinburgh,we tried literally over a dozen bars in the city centre and not one was showing our game.Apparantly no bars in Edinburgh will show scottish games now as there was trouble after the last Old Firm Game.

Okay, well the 'no bars in Edinburgh showing Scottish football' thing is total nonsense. There might be a couple that don't, and you will sometimes have trouble when Premier League games are on at the same time if they're not multi-screen, but you should have no trouble finding the game.

Sportsters by Waverley maybe? Definitely seen kids in there before, and they'll certainly be showing Hibs-Rangers.

The Mercat just down from Haymarket (towards Princes St) is very comfy for the football. It's got nice big sofas downstairs and screens in the corners. Not sure how they'd be with kids but it's worth a try. Been there a few times now.

Sportsters is a good shout as well but it'll be busy as fuck.

Any of the hotel bars should also be showing it and it'll be no bother with kids in tow.

Hello all.Does anyone know of any pubs in Edinburgh who will be showing the game on Saturday that I can also take my 6 year old into? Last time we were in Edinburgh,we tried literally over a dozen bars in the city centre and not one was showing our game.Apparantly no bars in Edinburgh will show scottish games now as there was trouble after the last Old Firm Game.

Easter Road is a Hibs area, so you might be better heading for Leith Walk which is parallel to it and a mere 400 or 500 yards away. Loadsa pubs there. Not been in them all but Robbie's looks decent.

Murrayfield Bar, Roseburn Terrace. About 5-10 mins from Haymarket station. Game on and children welcome.

It's the other end of the city.

The Old Bell on Causewayside is great to watch our games!

Easter Road is a Hibs area, so you might be better heading for Leith Walk which is parallel to it and a mere 400 or 500 yards away. Loadsa pubs there. Not been in them all but Robbie's looks decent.

It's the other end of the city.

Other end of the city? He isn't going to the game. He said he is looking for somewhere to watch it.

I regularly go mate, the guy behind the bar is a big Rangers fan and you get the same faces for all our games.

Nice one. Cheers for the info. Might pop down if I'm in town to watch a game. I usually end up at my local which is a big Hibby boozer so I can never enjoy the game as much as I'd like.