Last weekend to get a cracking Christmas present !

duncan1957

I'll be next to the blue gates at the Copland Road end on Saturday from about 2.30 ( ICT game ), with some copies of my book ... It's off to the match I go

Stories from my fifty odd years as a football and Rangers fan ... a right good read, even if I do say so myself :lol:

See www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

A minimum of £1, hopefully more will be donated to the Scottish War Blind Linburn Centre in West Lothian.

I've currently raised about £175, hoping to get that up to at least £200.

Appologies for pestering you guys, but having written, printed and funded the book on my own, I dont have a big publicity machine behind me ... would you believe that one of the publishers I approached said; "Sorry, but there isn't a big enough market for a Rangers fan book"

Go on ... prove them wrong :uk:

I would stand down from that point mate or rangers might get you moved on.

Go onto edmiston drive or copland road as rangers moved fanzine sellers from these points previously as its their property (don't ask how)

How much is the book? And if you do decide to move from the blue gates tell us in here first :D

The book is £11.99.

I'll be standing my ground at the Blue Gates.

Look out for that yellow and black trackie top ... my 14s game was off today, but I'll still have it on :lol: