Aluko Incident

deleteduser1

contact was made although it was minimal advantage played as he stayed up on his feet.however as no advantage was gained the ref should have then awarded the penalty exactly as they award free kicks in any other area of the field.granted it takes a wee bit more balls to award the penalty but hey thats what refs get paid for making the big calls.

Bullshit!

Just cos he didnt have the ability to put the ball in the net,we should get another chance from the spot????

Total nonsense.

Bullshit!

Just cos he didnt have the ability to put the ball in the net,we should get another chance from the spot????

Total nonsense.

try reading the laws of the game before you start to tell me its bullshit.fantastic how you seem to know so little yet talk so much of it yourself.

PS I have been a ref for 20yrs so i do know what i am talking about.

try reading the laws of the game before you start to tell me its bullshit.fantastic how you seem to know so little yet talk so much of it yourself.

A ref with your experience should know his stuff. (tu) Pity you didn't referee the game today mate ;)

PS Can somebody please upload a clip of the incident so we can have another look?

Its still a contact sport(just).

Was NOT a penalty.

Couldnt give a fuck whether you popped out the womb with a specsavers badge on your arm.

I have been watching football long enough to have the same understanding of the laws as yourself.Do you think refs are special?

What is clear is that people have no single idea what a pull/touch/kick can do to a footballers balance.

What is clear is that you have no single idea that he withstood the tackle(?) and had his balance before putting the shot wide.

The excuses on here for our ineptitude would be more at home on Tim boards!

Its still a contact sport(just).

Was NOT a penalty.

Couldnt give a fuck whether you popped out the womb with a specsavers badge on your arm.

I have been watching football long enough to have the same understanding of the laws as yourself.Do you think refs are special?

far from special.but we do know the laws of the game do you i wonder!watching the game is far diffrent from playing or reffing.

just out of curiosity could you pass the refs exam with your knowledge i doubt it.to start with you take a 6 week classroom based course then your out to do some very minor league games for 6 weeks then a final 2 weeks classroom and then a 3hr exam with a minimum pass mark of in my area 80% some areas differ but the lowest i have heard of is78% try it do then mouth about refs till then i suggest you read the loaf

far from special.but we do know the laws of the game do you i wonder!watching the game is far diffrent from playing or reffing.

just out of curiosity could you pass the refs exam with your knowledge i doubt it.to start with you take a 6 week classroom based course then your out to do some very minor league games for 6 weeks then a final 2 weeks classroom and then a 3hr exam with a minimum pass mark of in my area 80% some areas differ but the lowest i have heard of is78% try it do then mouth about refs till then i suggest you read the loaf

:redcard:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P.S. Wasnt a penalty,in my humble, non-referee opinion

What is clear is that you have no single idea that he withstood the tackle(?) and had his balance before putting the shot wide.

The excuses on here for our ineptitude would be more at home on Tim boards!

What is clear is that you haven't a scooby wot your talking about. I've not made any excuses about today. We deserve wot we got.

However, there isn't a single smudging of doubt that contact like that puts a professional off balance. And that's in any sport whatsoever.

What is clear is that you haven't a scooby wot your talking about. I've not made any excuses about today. We deserve wot we got.

However, there isn't a single smudging of doubt that contact like that puts a professional off balance. And that's in any sport whatsoever.

Contact like what?

The defender brushed his shin,at worst ffs

A dive is when you can stay on your feet but go down anyway to try and get a penalty, Aluko could stay on his feet therefore if he did go down it would have been a dive and therefore not a penalty.

He made the right choice especially after last week.

If a St Mirren defender had mown Aluko down with a semi automatic he still wouldn't have got a free kick

An example is the freekick on the by-line which was never given. The whole ban is now cemented into the heads of refs, linemen and fans. It looks like Aluko is going to be unfairly treated from now on, due to a ban that should never have been.