oor ally

ronniemca

think we have an almost identical situation arising here.two absolute legends who were given a job they were never ready for.no experience.no track record,tactically naive and serving up some of the worst football in rangers history.crowds dwindled alarmingly under greig and a lot of people are sick of the shit we are watching jut now.time to act craig don't let things drift on

Spot on.. the performances this season have been a disgrace but the people saying "aye but were winning and top" weren't looking at the big picture. Now those same people are saying hes not good enough.We have been papering over massive cracks all season and now they are there for everyone to see.

If Ally ever gets us past Juventus and PSV and throws away the title in the last game like Greig did I wouldn't be too harsh on him.

Exactly right. For all his faults as a manager, and he had many, Greig came within a hairsbreadth of pulling of a quadruple in his first season. Times have changed and all that but I couldn't see the current team come even close to achieving those kinds of results. In fact they didn't. And even though it might be harsh, I for one do not want to see McCoist toil on for five years achieving very little as Greig did in the end. The question that needs to be asked is, how long should he be given to prove his worth, and what are we prepared to sacrifice for him to be given that chance.