Let's stick by ally

Naisy1981

Couldn't you have just posted in 1 of the gazillion threads on this ?

No

And why I've spoke about this for days now

Papac walace and mccoloch did u see how bad Wallace was on the left slow doesn't do it justice

I said I'd eat my own balls if mccoloch passed the ball fwd tonight (he didn't)

Our subs tonight were edu and Healy I had more possession of the ball than those two tonight

It's Walter without the wisdom I will keep saying it

Ally resign its the last option for u now

No

And why I've spoke about this for days now

Papac walace and mccoloch did u see how bad Wallace was on the left slow doesn't do it justice

I said I'd eat my own balls if mccoloch passed the ball fwd tonight (he didn't)

Our subs tonight were edu and Healy I had more possession of the ball than those two tonight

It's Walter without the wisdom I will keep saying it

Ally resign its the last option for u now

That is a barefaced lie and you know it

That is a barefaced lie and you know it

White lie at best

My point stands edu why? he's not a game changer

Healy WTF he clattered a guy well done David your a real credit to the jersey now clap clap mate

I'm not after a hatchet man just a player who can have a go in the penalty box mate go back to N.I sit in the pub and watch the team you are not capable of helping

waste of wages

White lie at best

My point stands edu why? he's not a game changer

Healy WTF he clattered a guy well done David your a real credit to the jersey now clap clap mate

I'm not after a hatchet man just a player who can have a go in the penalty box mate go back to N.I sit in the pub and watch the team you are not capable of helping

waste of wages

I was attempting humour after a shit night.

Sorry.

:disappointment:

I was attempting humour after a shit night.

Sorry.

:disappointment:

I know sorry bud I'm so angry tho

The White lie was my homourous response

Just so angry

At the end of the day it's just two points and Ceptic are pish we will overcome mate

No offence ment dude

I know sorry bud I'm so angry tho

The White lie was my homourous response

Just so angry

At the end of the day it's just two points and Ceptic are pish we will overcome mate

No offence ment dude

Not at all.

Not one bear is happy tonight but we have to give him the season. It pains me to say it but that fucking ginger reptile is not as bad a manager after two seasons that some make out. And I believe still that Ally has more football sense in his saliva than that cunt has.

If I was to change anything, I would want to change the coaching team.

Not at all.

Not one bear is happy tonight but we have to give him the season. It pains me to say it but that fucking ginger reptile is not as bad a manager after two seasons that some make out. And I believe still that Ally has more football sense in his saliva than that cunt has.

If I was to change anything, I would want to change the coaching team.

I get that mate

Celtic are a worse team than us our tactics and team selection is our problem we all know it

It's a simple game we seem to make it hard

I was so disapoonted today because we can't take a throw in corner or free kick and worse we can't even pass the ball five yard to a rangers player it's all so basic why can't our management team see it

Your rite but mccoists I'm sure had his choice who to back him up he choose his mates the pals act is killing us

Anyway happy new year mate best wishes

I get that mate

Celtic are a worse team than us our tactics and team selection is our problem we all know it

It's a simple game we seem to make it hard

I was so disapoonted today because we can't take a throw in corner or free kick and worse we can't even pass the ball five yard to a rangers player it's all so basic why can't our management team see it

Your rite but mccoists I'm sure had his choice who to back him up he choose his mates the pals act is killing us

Anyway happy new year mate best wishes

No worries bud, happy New year to u too :beer1: