Jelavic Gone?

RFC55

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guy im new to rangers media and glad to be here people can take from this what they want but he aff defo from a member of rangers playin staff he told me ten min ago he was one that was not playin today :crabflute:

A member of the Rangers playing staff told ye at 6.45pm that Jelavic wisnae playing the day?

A coulda telt ye that at 2 o'clock.

We turned down 9 in the summer, there's been solid interest from at least 4 teams, so under those circumstances we should be looking for at least 9m again.

We apparently turned down £9m on the last day when teams were panicking. In the meantime he's had a so-so few months. I'd love to get a big fee but I don't think we should be unrealistic. 7-8m would be fabulous business in my books

seemed fine with leaving his mammy before.

if rangers make him any kind of offer he would need to be mad not to take it.

He wisnae really mate. Yer right about him refusing any offer he may get from the club.

It's his last chance tae stay in the game as a "somebody", and he's got a bit tae go if he wants tae resurrect his somewhat damaged career. (tu)

He wisnae really mate. Yer right about him refusing any offer he may get from the club.

It's his last chance tae stay in the game as a "somebody", and he's got a bit tae go if he wants tae resurrect his somewhat damaged career. (tu)

any offer should be heavily bonus based.

We apparently turned down £9m on the last day when teams were panicking. In the meantime he's had a so-so few months. I'd love to get a big fee but I don't think we should be unrealistic. 7-8m would be fabulous business in my books

7-8 million plus a 30% sell on fee

Its not much but its from the source who told me about Ortiz being on his way and the new strips which i drew for everyone 4 months before they came out. Take it or leave it but i believe it lads. I wouldnt post this for attention. I have no need to crave attention on a forum tbh and if this went tits up id happily take all that comes my way, im sure we all want Jela here

Wait, Ortiz on his way as in his transfer to us...or Ortiz on his way out as in he's leaving ? Lol :S.