If Jela doesn't leave who could we actually afford?

Neilmurray22

Was chatting with my mate last night and debating if Jelavic doesn't leave in the window will Ally get any £ to spend? Or are we relying on the money coming in? If not, could Rangers actually afford a good addition with very little money? So after trawling the wonders of the internet I found this guy....Timo Furuholm.

Played for FC Inter Turku, who finished 2nd in the Finnish prem last year. He scored 22 goals in 30 games last season and is now out of contract and leaving the club. He's 24, 6ft1" and after watching various you tube vids looks brave, strong, pacey and clearly knows where the goal is.

He's a Finland international and wouldn't want too much £ for wages I'd imagine. So Super, if your reading this...give the boy a trial - we have nothing to lose!

More to the point of my thread though if Jela leaves or not we still need at least one new striker, who do you think we could actually afford that would be good enough to be a Ranger???

Was chatting with my mate last night and debating if Jelavic doesn't leave in the window will Ally get any £ to spend? Or are we relying on the money coming in? If not, could Rangers actually afford a good addition with very little money? So after trawling the wonders of the internet I found this guy....Timo Furuholm.

Played for FC Inter Turku, who finished 2nd in the Finnish prem last year. He scored 22 goals in 30 games last season and is now out of contract and leaving the club. He's 24, 6ft1" and after watching various you tube vids looks brave, strong, pacey and clearly knows where the goal is.

He's a Finland international and wouldn't want too much £ for wages I'd imagine. So Super, if your reading this...give the boy a trial - we have nothing to lose!

More to the point of my thread though if Jela leaves or not we still need at least one new striker, who do you think we could actually afford that would be good enough to be a Ranger???

What bit of THE SUGGESTION THREAD do you cunts not get?

No offence mate, but stick yer suggestion up yer arse, im sick of people gettin my hopes up for nothing, theres not a single bit of your thread that shouldnt be in with all the other suggestions

No offence mate, but stick yer suggestion up yer arse, im sick of people gettin my hopes up for nothing, theres not a single bit of your thread that shouldnt be in with all the other suggestions

How could you possibly have gotten your hopes up by just reading the thread title <cr>

He clearly says it's a suggestion even before the name is mentioned and it's in the sub title. The main title is asking for people we could afford without selling.

The guy clearly says its a suggestion. Why would you get your hopes up? :disappointment:

How could you possibly have gotten your hopes up by just reading the thread title <cr>

He clearly says it's a suggestion even before the name is mentioned and it's in the sub title. The main title is asking for people we could afford without selling.

I didnt get my hopes up over this particular one, its just another one to clog up the forum.

Your right, he does clearly say its a suggestion even before the name is mentioned. Wonder what section that should be n then? And the main title, ts asking for what? Ah, suggestions. Do you see where im going with this mate, or should i copy and paste the transfer forum rules for all to see?

Im not having a dig at you btw, im just sick of people making thread after thread about suggestions. There is a suggestion thread for a reason bud

I didnt get my hopes up over this particular one, its just another one to clog up the forum.

Your right, he does clearly say its a suggestion even before the name is mentioned. Wonder what section that should be n then? And the main title, ts asking for what? Ah, suggestions. Do you see where im going with this mate, or should i copy and paste the transfer forum rules for all to see?

Im not having a dig at you btw, im just sick of people making thread after thread about suggestions. There is a suggestion thread for a reason bud

Your point is fair but I just don't see why people, in general, on here get so worked up about it.

Please see post 9 mate

maybe its just me but I prefer to see the suggestions individualy. If they all go in the 1 big thread we end up with a 50 pager. I dont want to log on and have to scroll through page after page of shite until I see a decent suggestion. At least if its kept individual I can chose the ones I think are worth even devoting any of my time to.

Correct .

It seems the concept of having a designated thread for " suggestions " is just to much for some people to comprehend .

Morons.

Your point is fair but I just don't see why people, in general, on here get so worked up about it.

Its one of those ones mate, its just a daft wee thing that annoys me, we all have them, and im sure im not the only one re this particular annoyance. Very few things annoy me on RM, but this, the "score for fun" comments, and the "plane around" pish annoy me somehow. I apologise if anyones offended by that :craphead:

I've a feeling someone is warming to my sub-forum proposal. :sherlock:

Its one of those ones mate, its just a daft wee thing that annoys me, we all have them, and im sure im not the only one re this particular annoyance. Very few things annoy me on RM, but this, the "score for fun" comments, and the "plane around" pish annoy me somehow. I apologise if anyones offended by that :craphead:

Correct again .

Same shite posted over and over again . Same with the Alan smith/robbie Fowler etc etc at Ross hall .

Not remotely funny . Infact its just childish and annoying .

maybe its just me but I prefer to see the suggestions individualy. If they all go in the 1 big thread we end up with a 50 pager. I dont want to log on and have to scroll through page after page of shite until I see a decent suggestion. At least if its kept individual I can chose the ones I think are worth even devoting any of my time to.

Thats fine mate, and i totally understand that, but if thats the case, i suggest you look on other tranfer forums and website, because the rules state keep suggestions in the suggestion thread. I realise, in typing that, that im making a suggestion. If any memebers of rangers media feel that i should keep that particular suggestion in the suggestion thread, im willing to copy amd and paste. Perhaps even admin could move :sherlock:

Suggested him a couple of weeks ago, mate. Same with Abdellaoue at Tromso on loan from Valerenga.

I was too late correcting myself!

Look at this way mate, here in this thread we have some random guy naming some random player, who not only has he never seen in the flesh, but hes never even seen him live on tv, or watched 90mins of football with him playing. This is a thread based on a suggested players stats and youtube videos. Nuff said :sleep1:

I was too late correcting myself!

Look at this way mate, here in this thread we have some random guy naming some random player, who not only has he never seen in the flesh, but hes never even seen him live on tv, or watched 90mins of football with him playing. This is a thread based on a suggested players stats and youtube videos. Nuff said :sleep1:

Never said it wasn't. :craphead:

But if this kind of thread annoys you, It wouldn't annoy you anymore if it was locked away in a sub-forum with all the other suggestions people feel are too important for the suggestions thread. ;)

I shall never give up until my demands are met! :BELM:

Never said it wasn't. :craphead:

But if this kind of thread annoys you, It wouldn't annoy you anymore if it was locked away in a sub-forum with all the other suggestions people feel are too important for the suggestions thread. ;)

I shall never give up until my demands are met! :BELM:

If a sub forum stops the transfer forum being hammered with suggestion threads, then im all for that and i'll back you 100%. But at the same time, people know the rules by now and should adhere to them.