Rangers Megastore

Potdog

Anybody ever dealt with the delivery couriers they use my god what the hell is wrong with them :@ i ordered 3 strips were due yesterday and the idiots have somehow managed to give my parcel TWICE to the wrong driver........ Any of you guys every had a bad experince with Home delivery network?

Had two deliveries from them just before Xmas and the service was great

Maybe your drivers are Bheasts

Quite possibly i just want my god damn stuff =/ said they will deliver it tomorrow but i highly doubt it i also phoned Rangers megastore today and they said thats the only delivery service they use..... :anguish:

Anybody ever dealt with the delivery couriers they use my god what the hell is wrong with them :@ i ordered 3 strips were due yesterday and the idiots have somehow managed to give my parcel TWICE to the wrong driver........ Any of you guys every had a bad experince with Home delivery network?

Yip nightmare, ordered Xmas gifts for family from the Rangers site, Home delivery network said it had been delivered but I had nothing, turned out it was delivered to a neighbour but no card was put through the door, took me a few days to locate where my parcel was delivered to and they denied they had my parcel, end up getting the police involved :angry:

Yip nightmare, ordered Xmas gifts for family from the Rangers site, Home delivery network said it had been delivered but I had nothing, turned out it was delivered to a neighbour but no card was put through the door, took me a few days to locate where my parcel was delivered to and they denied they had my parcel, end up getting the police involved :angry:

For fucksake :anguish: well they said tomorrow ill be waiting for the cunts :@ i can't stand this crap i pay good money to get goods yet it that is the one that has to chase them up about it :( did you get your stuff eventually.

Atleast got your money back?

I hope i don't have to ask for a refund as i really want my strips

Nope it was only a cover for an ipod but didn't give me a refund. I gave up in the end. It was costing me more to call them and be on the phone than the £5 the cover cost. 00000041.gif

Nope it was only a cover for an ipod but didn't give me a refund. I gave up in the end. It was costing me more to call them and be on the phone than the £5 the cover cost. 00000041.gif

Well i won't be giving up thats 90 pound they have robbed of me ill be making sure to chase them up :anguish:

Well i won't be giving up thats 90 pound they have robbed of me ill be making sure to chase them up :anguish:

Yeah, don't let it go. Also make sure they compensate you for the time, effort, money and stress you have put in to make sure you get the goods you have paid and they have promised to deliver. 00000042.gif

I can only imagine the driver is Badger.

AHHHHH god damn it they basicly told me it would be delivered today only to say they don't know where the fuck my parcel is now :@ seriously this company is the worse company i have ever had to deal with i don't see how difficult it is to deliver a god damn parcel hey maybe one problem but 3 times then telling me they have no clue where my parcel is completely unnacceptable :@ :anguish:

Home Delivery Network are goddam motherfucking awful. The drivers are all lobotomy patients or something.

I said that to the woman who works for home delivery network on the phone "Is everybody that works there mongoloids and don't know how to keep track of a fucking parcel" she replied with "There is no need for that sir" :angry:

I remember the days when you fancied buying something, then just went to a shop and bought it.

What the fuck would we talk about if we went back to those crazy times?

Problem is i wanted the shirt/ticket deal was gonna buy a ticket anyway but thought screw it might as well get the poppy shirt as well so i got one for my gf and my brother also thats the only reason that stopped me just walking into jjb :(

Seems like a shambles of a situation hope u get it sorted mate (tu) I feel lucky now as they seem to deliver everything these days as got my wee boy a bmx off sportdirect.com and the missus ordered aload a clothes outta very plus I got sum strips for my boy too online off Rangers megastore but luckily I got all ok and it was Home delivery network that delivered every time maybe they have took on too many contracts or u have just been unlucky but they should offer some sort of compensation for wot sounds like a complete balls up.

Seems like a shambles of a situation hope u get it sorted mate (tu) I feel lucky now as they seem to deliver everything these days as got my wee boy a bmx off sportdirect.com and the missus ordered aload a clothes outta very plus I got sum strips for my boy too online off Rangers megastore but luckily I got all ok and it was Home delivery network that delivered every time maybe they have took on too many contracts or u have just been unlucky but they should offer some sort of compensation for wot sounds like a complete balls up.

Yeah it has been :( i phoned them at half 8 after rangers megastore helpline closed and they told me they have lost my order...... so i am going to phone rangers megastore tomorrow and demand a re-order gets sent out by royal mail and not these idiots :(

Yeah it has been :( i phoned them at half 8 after rangers megastore helpline closed and they told me they have lost my order...... so i am going to phone rangers megastore tomorrow and demand a re-order gets sent out by royal mail and not these idiots :(

i have a similar issue going on at the moment...

ordered all of my Xmas shopping online. one of them happened to be from the Rangers Megastore. everything arrived on time, except for the order from Rangers Megastore.

Thing is, it was dispatched on 6 December and arrived here in Australia on the 11th....the courier company (DHL) just kept it all of that time UNTIL TODAY. i literally only just received it now!

i emailed and called Megastore about 5 times over the past month and each time they said they could not help me.

Fortunately it was a Gers top for my 86 year old grandfather with his name on the back so i am sure the auld bluenose will still love it a month late! :crabflute: