Edu's new found ability/confidence

pcbear

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just get what we can and get him to fekk, 500k and he can go, lique2 his level, worst midfielder in the league, questions need asked AMD heads should roll with whoever was involved with this deal.

The best one of them all, they wont sell cheap.because ally gets a percentage of the sale, it's all the money with ally and his cut. Hilarious

I don't like to be negative, but, I think the main fault with Edu is in Europe, he has a case of the Hemdani's. Takes too long on the ball, misplaces passes and overall loses possession.

However, in the SPL for us, especially this season, he has been a godsend. Brilliant passing, nice through balls, keeps possession, shoots from distance and gets one or two goals too. Can't ask much more. :sherlock:

I don't like to be negative, but, I think the main fault with Edu is in Europe, he has a case of the Hemdani's. Takes too long on the ball, misplaces passes and overall loses possession.

However, in the SPL for us, especially this season, he has been a godsend. Brilliant passing, nice through balls, keeps possession, shoots from distance and gets one or two goals too. Can't ask much more. :sherlock:

Edu's best performances last season were in Europe.

Edu's best performances last season were in Europe.

I should've really put in the word 'sometimes'. I agree he can have a stormer in Europe, but he's very inconsistent in European games, sometimes just gets lost in the middle of the pitch and lost possession, main reason he got criticised, although he did become the trademark scapegoat getting blamed whenever we lost.

I think he's a brilliant player, that's literally the only critique I had of him, was that he was a bit slow in Europe and got dispossessed often, but yesterday, he was astounding, and I hope his injury isn't anything major, as we can't afford to lose him.

I think alot of people tend to forget with Edu that he had only 1 season of professional football before he signed for us. He was always gonna be raw. I think he has had some shocking games for Rangers, especially at points last season where if he wasnt hiding he was tripping over the ball.

That said he has scored some big goals for us and in the last few months I think he has been excellent. Hopefully some of the knuckle draggers who sit near me at Ibrox will get off the guys back as he seems to be more confident and producing the goods as a result.

With the exception of the Caley and St Mirren games, where he was awful, he's generally been good. I'd agree with others that he's been our best player bar Boca this season (though Aluko and Naismith have both been better for shorter periods.)

Likes a shot too. We can use more of that.

With the exception of the Caley and St Mirren games, where he was awful, he's generally been good. I'd agree with others that he's been our best player bar Boca this season (though Aluko and Naismith have both been better for shorter periods.)

Likes a shot too. We can use more of that.

Prso was later albeit a bit of time in France etc but he turned out to be not too bad.

:)

Meant to reply the post above dude

Glad things are coming together for Edu know, always knew he had it in him. Our most consistent midfielder this season and will only get better the more he's given time to play without worrying about the next barrage of abuse, some times last season he looked scared to take the ball but now he's looking to get on the ball and get forward at all times. Just don't play him in midfield with Jig Ally!