Fickle Fans.

garycassidy1802

Personally i'm not one of the ones calling for Ally's head, who the hell would we get to replace him?

What does frustrate me though is the fact that we have a small squad, but its made even smaller by his unwillingness to play certain players.

Surely McKay, Bedoya, and maybe some of the young boys would have been better than the dross which was on display today.

Personally i'm not one of the ones calling for Ally's head, who the hell would we get to replace him?

What does frustrate me though is the fact that we have a small squad, but its made even smaller by his unwillingness to play certain players.

Surely McKay, Bedoya, and maybe some of the young boys would have been better than the dross which was on display today.

Agree with everything said there.

I don't see how they could be any worse than what we have, and even as subs, would surprise the opposition as they are unknown quantities.

Can't really disagree with the rest of the post, but have to disagree with those two bud.

Actually astounds me that some people have been bigging up Salim lately, Dunfermline level at best. Runs about like a headless chicken, nowhere near good enough.

As for Bartley, I've never seen the hype at RB, CM or CB, extremely poor footballer and is the worst of the back four with the 'long punt'... Still makes me giggle that Papaguy and others claimed he should be starting for Arsenal. :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that's fair enough man. I like Salim and I don't think he deserves half the stick though, the running about impresses me as we don't have many other players putting in that level of effort, I think he would come good given a chance.

Bartley, had a brilliant run in the team I think it was a couple seasons back at CDM/Sweeper and I've seen him play well at CB, in the past few games his blocking and tackling has been superb, but from the CB area when playing as a RB, which is very annoying. I'd like to keep him as back up, he is maybe our level, but not as a first team player right now, but if Goian or Boca got injured or suspended I think he'd plug a gap nicely.

I reckon alot of fans opinion on Ally changes when we play well not when we play poor. I reckon the majority would rather he wasnt there and we had someone else. When we win or play well, it does tend to cloud ones judgement and think maybe its not so bad. When we play like we did today, it reminds you just what a mess we are in.

I love ally to bits but this isnt the job for him at the moment.

Feel pretty much the same, but I would at least give him the season to see if he's got it in him to redeem himself. Still only one point behind atm, so there's a lot that could happen for the good between now and the end of the campaign (though what we've been seeing so far certainly does test the strength of one's belief.).

This season was always going to be hard, we knew what was round the corner. If it wasn't for Walter Smith it would have happened a lot sooner.

The sooner we realize... For once in the club’s history, winning the title is not the priority. The priority is surviving and living to fight and win another day. The better and the stronger we become as a fan base.

This season was always going to be hard, we knew what was round the corner. If it wasn't for Walter Smith it would have happened a lot sooner.

The sooner we realize... For once in the club’s history, winning the title is not the priority. The priority is surviving and living to fight and win another day. The better and the stronger we become as a fan base.

Completely agree.