Twitter

TheLawMan

Talking about our players having a joke?

I think thats rather understandable mate! They are human beings and they are friends, let them have some banter on twitter.

Hurts nobody :lol:

Think the point the op is trying to make is, they should still be at training at that time of day. Especially after the utter shite we watched yesterday.

Think its quite obvious. Some of our players dont give a shit. (tu)

we've had our arguements on here as you know, but i fully agree with you on this

when rangers lose or drop points in the league it fucking sickens me for the next week or until the next positive result, this mob we have right now look as if it matters not a jot to them

Aye, let's get that doctor from 'Shutter Island' to perform neurosurgery on the players to remove all emotions. I DEMAND WE DO THIS.

We could, but i would recommend a less dramatic approach and order them all to do additional training specifically on how to pass a ball, how to make space like the young Dundee United team yesterday then finish off by actually practising set pieces rather than telling Steve Davis to kid on we do by raising his arms in the same manner every time he takes a corner. (tu)

we've had our arguements on here as you know, but i fully agree with you on this

when rangers lose or drop points in the league it fucking sickens me for the next week or until the next positive result, this mob we have right now look as if it matters not a jot to them

What a load of pish. So you don't have a laugh after we get beat until the next time we win?

it seems i have less laughs than the current team

i certainly didnt enjoy my job today, i wonder if they did

A dunno if they enjoyed there job but ave certainly had a bit of banter (un football related) with my mates on Facebook and twitter today just like a do every other day. Don't see the problem with them doing it.Hardly as if there laughing and making a joke out of getting beat.

tbh the majority of footballers love the game and love being paid for it, but they don't have the emotional investment in the club they play for that the supporters do.

I'm sure Healy and other players who actually support us will be hurting right now, but otherwise it's like employees of a company who are having a rough patch. As long as they get paid, tbh, and there's no risk of losing their job, they're not that bothered how the company does.

But they could use a bit more common sense than having a laugh and a joke online for their fans to see after maybe the worst week at Ibrox for years.

15 points ahead to one behind

Out of 4 cups

Disaster after disaster on the pitch recently

But still some are on twitter every day pissing about and having a laugh as if they dont have a care in the world. :anguish:

If only they could walk in our shoes. :disappointment:

100% mate, majority of them don't give a fuck & its about time we do something that gives them the kick up the arse they need that lets them know that they're playing for RANGERS!!