1872clothing

PRW.

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

Bar the charities like Erskine and the Founders trail they all take money that could be spent on the Pitch.  

Saying scum bastards was over the top and i apologise for that but the shit we are in we need every penny.

Too auld for hoodies ect so wont ever buy from them, I dont have a problem with anyone making a living as long as they dont reproduce our badge or us Ibrox to do so. If you were to ban them all from pushing their stuff on Rangers forums then where do you stop ? Its a market where the club should be looking INto, merchandise without logos could pull a good few bob IF the product was correct.

28 minutes ago, Smile said:

Bar the charities like Erskine and the Founders trail they all take money that could be spent on the Pitch.  

Saying scum bastards was over the top and i apologise for that but the shit we are in we need every penny.

The founders trail only do a few bits, a scarf/t-shirt and a badge is just about the lot, they might want to expand the range a wee bit, t-shirts will always sell.