1872clothing

PRW.

• 5 years later...
4 minutes ago, GabeMc said:

Sorry to revive such an old topic, but I've bought something from this mob and my money was taken over a month ago, but no sign of the goods and no response to the email I sent them on Sunday. Does anybody have a connections to them on the forum?

Don't think they have anyone on the forum, been ages since I ordered from them but when I did I'm sure it took a while, the guy doesn't do it full time as a job but a month does seen excessive

9 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Don't think they have anyone on the forum, been ages since I ordered from them but when I did I'm sure it took a while, the guy doesn't do it full time as a job but a month does seen excessive

Cheers, I'll give them another week, then I'm going to request a refund. I'd expect somebody to contact me if the order's delayed for some reason. 

23 minutes ago, Smile said:

Fuck all probably like the rest of the scum bastards milking out club for money.

No, to be fair they make stuff the club wouldn't touch with a barge pole. The club's too PC now to produce merchandise with the Union Jack on it, let alone something celebrating Gazza doing the Sash. I'd rather buy official merchandise, but if they refuse to do it people will buy it from someone who will.

I understand the thinking that people are taking money off the club by selling fake replacement strips because it's swapping the official with a fake but with these kind of t-shirts/jumpers if someone didn't buy it off these people they still wouldn't buy 1 off the club because they're crap.

Similer to buying a scarf/flag off a wee guy outside is taking money off the club but it's not really because I wouldn't buy a scarf out the club shop anyway because after the red white and blue bar scarf they only have 1 or 2 others that are shite.

The club need to create merchandise that fans will buy if they want to make more money through it. The stuff on then site is cringey as fuck. A number 8 Zelalem t-shirt, a number 4 Rob Keirnan t-shirt :britney:

I don't mind as much if it's products that the club wouldn't touch anyway (like the Gazza top mentioned)

I've seen people have a go at match-day vendors to justify LionBrand and red/black shite but they provide a different service.

The day the club produces Ulster scarfs, UVF scarfs, King Billy scarfs then I'd happily line the retail departments pockets instead (fan group "boycott" or not)

1872 make stuff the club don't, they have never at any time tried to claim its alternative merch to stick it to SD and they have never said they put the money into Rangers, unlike others I could mention. 

The club would do well to ask them to get involved in the design side of things in the future, because they make stuff your average Bear wants to wear instead of the crap we see in the Official Shop  

Its this simple, buy it don't buy it. 

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

'scum bastards'

Have a word ffs. They're nothing like lionbrand etc

Is this because the persòn who owns IT doesnt shout for boycotts ? I dont know just asking, we have had guys on here calling the scarve sellers ect scum as IT doesnt make a penny for the club, what makes this different ?

12 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Is this because the persòn who owns IT doesnt shout for boycotts ? I dont know just asking, we have had guys on here calling the scarve sellers ect scum as IT doesnt make a penny for the club, what makes this different ?

Bar the charities like Erskine and the Founders trail they all take money that could be spent on the Pitch.  

Saying scum bastards was over the top and i apologise for that but the shit we are in we need every penny.