Has Alister cost us £300,000?

McGonigle

Surely Ally should have said (when asked about Jela wanting a transfer) something along the lines of "he didn't put anything in writing, but he made it clear he wanted away"

Had he done that and been vague I think we would have held on to that 5% and if (fingers crossed it doesn't) the Tax Case goes against us we would have at least put that to the bottom of the list of creditors and he would be very unlikely to get his paws on it, and having orchestrated his move RIGHTLY SO!

Has Ally sided with the player and against Rangers?

I think he has and that's why they've brought him into the picture about how close we are to Administration! He needs a rude awaking regards loyalty and should also be starting to choose his pals and business partners more carefully!

Time he started putting the club first.

if its not in writing its not a transfer request.

That's true but I'm sure you'll realise that Mr Whyte and Ali Russell would have withheld that 5% if he had been vague! As I said 'if' the worse scenario happens the Croatian would not have got that cash! Alister needs to realise the days of Murray are over.

Surely Ally should have said (when asked about Jela wanting a transfer) something along the lines of "he didn't put anything in writing, but he made it clear he wanted away"

Had he done that and been vague I think we would have held on to that 5% and if (fingers crossed it doesn't) the Tax Case goes against us we would have at least put that to the bottom of the list of creditors and he would be very unlikely to get his paws on it, and having orchestrated his move RIGHTLY SO!

I think he has and that's why they've brought him into the picture about how close we are to Administration! He needs a rude awaking regards loyalty and should also be starting to choose his pals and business partners more carefully!

Who the fuck is Alister? craphead2.gif

That's true but I'm sure you'll realise that Mr Whyte and Ali Russell would have withheld that 5% if he had been vague! As I said 'if' the worse scenario happens the Croatian would not have got that cash! Alister needs to realise the days of Murray are over.

its called a written transfer request because its written.

Jog on !

Why on earth can't you argue a point rather than coming out with a childish response? Is that what you do with every thread you disagree with? Truly pathetic and along with these silly smiley things really does show the user up!

That sounds like a terrible way to do business. We have already burnt many bridges through our transfer 'negotiations'. Resorting to such pedantry will only ruin our reputation further.

If Ally said he didn't want away, he didn't want away. End of. Would believe Ally over Whyte and Russel any day of the week.

Having read Leggat's point of view I'm in agreement with him that Jela has been angling for a move for a while now - as he said only thing preventing him putting it in writing was the 5% (£300,000).

That sounds like a terrible way to do business. We have already burnt many bridges through our transfer 'negotiations'. Resorting to such pedantry will only ruin our reputation further.

I totally agree!

In a prefect world yes, trouble is Murray has taken us close to the abyss and we need to start fighting dirty just to survive. We can't afford ethics at the moment.

I genuniely thuink this place would be better to shut the site for registrations until after the tax case…..

Why?

Must say you (and others, who use smiley things) and come out with these Tim inferences are very childish! I have said nothing to suggest I'm from the dark side but rather than try and argue a point you just take the easy route - turning the place into a McCarthy Communist witch hunt!

Argue against me that's fine but act your fucking age mate.

Why?

Because every other person who joins is only interested in talking about how the club is doing ‘Poor business’ or want to start protest marches against CW and his men.

I have yet to see any posts from certain new members that are even slightly positive or go on to post about the team and players…the focus is solely on the tax case and Whyte and Ally..

You say stop acting childish with all this Tim stuff but the reality is if you were on here for the past month or so you would see why some turn to this because we are sick and tired of people who waste their time registering on RM just to post shite about Rangers.

I for one am sick of all this negative bullshit that’s posted on here daily and the way I and some others see it is that it’s coming from new members all of a sudden.

Glitter minded or what?

My oh my aren't you the funny one! At a guess that's poor attempt at humour!

I'm off now, no point in arguing the toss with immature people like you! Hopefully my team RANGERS will win the Tax Case then all this silly snide stuff will vanish.