Kirk Broadfoot

GOAT

Everyone gives him a hard time but he is our best option at right back just now, Bartley is not a right back. He caused the goal yesterday by not sticking to his position, he also almost caused the one which hit the post. Broadfoot for RB next week for me, he's also decent at going forward.

Everyone gives him a hard time but he is our best option at right back just now, Bartley is. Ot a right back. He caused the goal yesterday by not sticking to his position, he also almost caused the one which hit the post. Broadfoot for RB next week for me, he's also decent at going forward.

And this is a first, I totally agree with you.

Best RB at the club all season.

Everyone gives him a hard time but he is our best option at right back just now, Bartley is not a right back. He caused the goal yesterday by not sticking to his position, he also almost caused the one which hit the post. Broadfoot for RB next week for me, he's also decent at going forward.

Bartley got sucked into the middle to cover for Goian who was off injured - Aluko should have tracked the runner.

Did Broadfoot threaten any of our fans yesterday?

I'd say Aluko was more at fault for the goal- Bartley had to cover for Goian. Mind you, he was caught out a few times throughout the match. Just feel uncomfortable with him there.

Broadfoot did well after coming on, made one pretty good challenge from what I can remember. Not ideal, but I'd much rather Kirk there at the minute.

I can't believe broadfoot is getting rated good on here he is hopeless and shouldn't be at rangers. I'll admit I wanted him to come on yesterday for bartley but that's due 2 Bartley not being a RB and is shambolic in that position. I'm looking forward to the return of Whittaker .

Papac was covering for Goian, Bartley was badly out to position and was a big factor in the first goal.

Broadfoot is limited but I don't think he's near as bad as some make out. He's done a more than decent job at RB over a period of time.

Papac letting the ball cross the face of goal for a far post tap in was the most crucial mistake. Basic defending.

Bartley was terrible yesterday and was getting pulled well out of position by their attackers. Broaders done ok when he came on, was much more comfortable in possession and coming forward. With less than 30 minutes on the pitch Kirk showed that he should be the preferred option at RB while Whittaker is injured.

Bartley got sucked into the middle to cover for Goian who was off injured - Aluko should have tracked the runner.

Did Broadfoot threaten any of our fans yesterday?

This I agree with, was def down to Aluko not tracking back to cover for Bartley, who was covering for Goian. Not Alukos game, defending though.

As for Broadfoot, hes decent enough at RB

this

fuck the attacking fullback nonsense, just stick to a rigid back 4 that will keep clean sheets and all the 4 midfielders and 2 strikers do the attacking work

...then we have people complaining that we play shite football and don't attack teams. I can't name a single team in the world who play decent football who exclude their defence whilst attacking.