Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table 2011-12 MD 25

THFC6061

Here are the leading players in the Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table for season 2011-12, updated to include Matchday 25...

273.png

...Tottenham Hotspur's Emmanuel Adebayor becomes the first player to reach double figures in both goals and assists this season.

Altogether, 287 different players have scored or provided assists (or both) so far this season....

Goals & Assists Table 2011-12

Modric (td)

Modric is a water carrier. A very, very good one, but a water carrier nonetheless.

Never seen him as someone to unlock a defence or arrive late in the box, although he's well capable of both. He tends to just keep things ticking over in the midfield and maintain possession at all times.

I like Modric, rated him before he came to the English Premier League. Albeit he's a very good player, I do think there's substance in claiming he gets overrated at times. Don't think he was nearly as good as what some people suggested over the last couple of years prior to this season.

Not very creative or scores many goals, what he is very good at is keeping possession and something that he probably doesn't get enough credit for is his ability to break up play. Not good enough for Barcelona as what I've read on here and elsewhere or better than Fabregas, all IMO of course!

For having this fantastic passing range or intelligence that we regularly hear about, Rooney doesn't have many assists!

Rangers_no1 in having a go at Rooney shocker!

He is apparently having a poor season and yet still sits 3rd in the list. Can't be bad. Not many other strickers on the list have more assists than him. Assists are for wingers and creative midfielders. Forwards score goals. World class forwards like RVP do both!

He is apparently having a poor season and yet still sits 3rd in the list. Can't be bad. Not many other strickers on the list have more assists than him. Assists are for wingers and creative midfielders. Forwards score goals. World class forwards like RVP do both!

You been at the Panini albums?

Strickers aye? :sherlock:

Rangers_no1 in having a go at Rooney shocker!He is apparently having a poor season and yet still sits 3rd in the list. Can't be bad. Not many other strickers on the list have more assists than him. Assists are for wingers and creative midfielders. Forwards score goals. World class forwards like RVP do both!

You been at the Panini albums?

Pointing out my spelling mistake and yet managing to fuck it up yourself doh You mean Stickers right :sherlock:

Pointing out spelling mistakes and avoiding the football means that the other guy has won the debate.

Regardless, I think Modric is only overrated if you think he's a Mata/Silva type of assister. He's not, he's more of a bread and butter type of English midfielder who can occasionally do something that makes you scratch your head.

He's not as good as Silva.

Derek failing to understand the point and posting irrelevant aspects, well I never.......

In what way did he manage to fuck it up himself?

Your point is Wayne Rooney should have more assists because of his passing ability. Shite point to be fair as he scores as many as he does.

I said strickers he must have read it as stickers hence his very witty panini album retort.