Job nearly complete Mr Whyte

Redsox1

I'll say it again

Wake the fuck up

Some people are beyond help. They followed him blindly to administration and will now follow him blindly to liquidation.

It's actually insane that there are some fans who are sticking up for him. What is it going to take?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres £33mill or so missing from our accounts. whyte is going to barL. Do not pass go....

Aye, I would tend to fall on the side of him being bad news and I definately do not 100% trust him. The whole thing is very suspicious but there are some things that look positive. Eg if a cva is accepted it will help to get the club debt free and the last few days seem to have panned out well. However, it's a big gamble if it's planned.

Ok you are right, we are loaded

So much fucking so we owe everycunt and their dug money

Open your eyes mate, people may lose their jobs

that is the big word here mate, may, nothing has been done yet

if next wednesday we actually do pay our playing staff then we must have something, the players eat up a fucking load of wages and financially would be the easier to reduce/stop paying altogether if there was no money

im not sitting on a side here, just looking at everything, look at hearts, players paid late a lot this season, creditors paid late or probably still owed, they should have been in administration months ago but because they chose to pay HMRC whenever they were asked to they have staved off admin

whereas we are in a dispute with HMRC so its no wonder we have entered admin quicker (tu)

he might have put the season ticket sales money into another on of his company's accounts and when administration is over and the bigger tax bill is over also he might give all this money back to spend and we would get our season ticket sales also because ticketus apparently agreed an unsecured loan with whyte , well thats what i hope but no one can tell you what hes thinking except himself, he must have some sort of game plan

Jesus wept. How would you even begin to think he'd get away with that? Fraud squad would have a field day. Wake up.

if next wednesday we actually do pay our playing staff then we must have something, the players eat up a fucking load of wages and financially would be the easier to reduce/stop paying altogether if there was no money

im not sitting on a side here, just looking at everything, look at hearts, players paid late a lot this season, creditors paid late or probably still owed, they should have been in administration months ago but because they chose to pay HMRC whenever they were asked to they have staved off admin

whereas we are in a dispute with HMRC so its no wonder we have entered admin quicker (tu)

Waken up. What is it going to take for you people to realise that Craig Whyte could have set the wheels in motion for Rangers to sink without a trace?

"whereas we are in a dispute with HMRC so its no wonder we have entered admin quicker"

The dispute is an excuse not a reason. The dispute has not been settled yet.

We entered admin quicker a) because Craig Whyte intended it all along b) because Craig Whyte didn't pay tax on earnings over the last 9 months and what he did with that money is not yet known.....anyone with an ounce of imagination might guess.

Aye, I would tend to fall on the side of him being bad news and I definately do not 100% trust him. The whole thing is very suspicious but there are some things that look positive. Eg if a cva is accepted it will help to get the club debt free and the last few days seem to have panned out well. However, it's a big gamble if it's planned.

Theres not alot of positives

We shouldn't be in admin.

Whyte did not pay our staffs paye and vat bills.

We are in admin because whyte did not pay our vat bill, not because of the big tax case.

There's no trace of this ticketus money that is mortgaged against our ST money.

There's no trace of the jelavic money.

Whyte is tripping over his own lies as each day passes.

He stated that the big tax case liability could be £75mill. This is false, the bill was for £36mill.

There's plenty more where that lot came from.

Do u still trust him after reading the above bullet points?

I sincerely hope not

Theres not alot of positives

Whyte did not pay our staffs paye and vat bills.

We are in admin because whyte did not pay our vat bill, not because of the big tax case.

There's no trace of this ticketus money that is mortgaged against our ST money.

There's no trace of the jelavic money.

Whyte is tripping over his own lies as each day passes.

He stated that the big tax case liability could be £75mill. This is false, the bill was for £36mill.

There's plenty more where that lot came from.

Do u still trust him after reading the above bullet points?

I sincerely hope not

I said that I didn't trust him in my first post. I'd prefer that he was never involved with our club. All I'm saying is that some of the conspiracy theories are quite compelling. However, they are just that, theories.

Let me get this straight. Are people realy trying to suggest that CW has stole our PAYE dosh stole the dosh from Ticketus stole the dosh from Jelavic sale moved the money to an offshore account AND THEN called in adminastrators that will scrutinise every pennie the club have/had. At the same time being the most reported on media investigated head of scotlands biggest club?

Come on to fuck guys.

Let me get this straight. Are people realy trying to suggest that CW has stole our PAYE dosh stole the dosh from Ticketus stole the dosh from Jelavic sale moved the money to an offshore account AND THEN called in adminastrators that will scrutinise every pennie the club have/had. At the same time being the most reported on media investigated head of scotlands biggest club?

Come on to fuck guys.

Yes. Thats what they are saying. Worse too. Its like sitting in a pub full of tarriers in here at times. Scaremongering at its best/worst.

Maybe you can explain what exaclty is inaccurate on what i wrote about him?

He was running around trying to put us into admin before someone else could, WHY?

At this point I should just refer you to my previous reply to you, as, it still stands correct, this applies to your 2 mates as well.

"A Real Rangers man would have fought with every bit of strength he has to keep us out of it not run around trying to put us into admin before anyone else did."

IF he hadnt, then HMRC would have, simple fact. Them "real Rangers man" or not, we would be in administration

maybe you can explain the other option?

That is the most shocking thing in this whole episode. We should be in the black right now not the red {Whytes own figures}

We have given C*ltic 10 points, people will be sacked,our team will be weakened when guys like Aluko and others are sacked.

But hey Whyte has Rangers best interests at heart he really does :disappointment:

Ur an optimistic son of a bitch

And i hope to fucking god u r right (tu)

Ur an optimistic son of a bitch

And i hope to fucking god u r right (tu)

if im not im not, i'll deal with it

but the amount of wrist tanning by guys on a forum who know nothing except what SSN have been reporting (not aimed at you) is unreal

yesterday they reported whyte was on a flight tonmonaco i believe, he was in London, the daily record claimed whyte done a runner with 5million in unpaid taxes this year, we havent even racked up 5mill in taxes this year ffs

if its a negative headline everyone takes it as gospel, fuck knows why considering all the shite thats been spouted this week by people nowhere near in the know (tu)

At this point I should just refer you to my previous reply to you, as, it still stands correct, this applies to your 2 mates as well.

"A Real Rangers man would have fought with every bit of strength he has to keep us out of it not run around trying to put us into admin before anyone else did."

IF he hadnt, then HMRC would have, simple fact. Them "real Rangers man" or not, we would be in administration

maybe you can explain the other option?

Why were Hmrc going to put us into admin exactly?

Oh that's right cause he took money from players for tax and kept it for himself.

Just a thought here but why did the clown not pay the tax he took and stopped admin?

Do you really need it explained to you that taking money from people for tax and not paying it is wrong and not in the interests of Rangers football club?

if im not im not, i'll deal with it

but the amount of wrist tanning by guys on a forum who know nothing except what SSN have been reporting (not aimed at you) is unreal

yesterday they reported whyte was on a flight tonmonaco i believe, he was in London, the daily record claimed whyte done a runner with 5million in unpaid taxes this year, we havent even racked up 5mill in taxes this year ffs

if its a negative headline everyone takes it as gospel, fuck knows why considering all the shite thats been spouted this week by people nowhere near in the know (tu)

Lets just hope everything he has done has been legal

Should he be found to be doing criminal shit with our clubs money then him and SDM and the rest of that committee should be straight to fucking jail for letting him in

Feel free to pull me up if he pulls off a masterstroke, it'll be the best fucking told u so that I could ever welcome (tu)

Oh that's right cause he took money from players for tax and kept it for himself.

Just a thought here but why did the clown not pay the tax he took and stopped admin?

Do you really need it explained to you that taking money from people for tax and not paying it is wrong and not in the interests of Rangers football club?

Why dont you tell me, you super little font of all knowledge?

In fact, dont bother, I left school a long time ago, and, have no desire to waste time on the likes of you

Why, in the face of everything, are you still whinging about going into admin? Are you suggesting we should have continued haemorraging cash? For how long exactly?

Early days, but. Craig Whyte putting us into Administration, has gave us a viable way to become completely debt free and more attractive to potential investors.

Really? i thought we were gone, finished, kaput! :sherlock:

Dont be posting anything positive relating to the current situation, some cant cope with that

Are you about sat by the way? :beer1: