Anyone watching the Stevenage-Spurs game today?

Stevenage are my second team (through a friend) went and saw them get promoted last season at Old Trafford. Was the same day as Man U lost the CL final which I was a bit glad about as my impression of Man U fans took a nosedive after meeting a fair few of them, bunch of miserable so and so's.

Anyway 'mon the nidge!

Stevenage are well worth a punt, at home last last season they gave Newcastle a pasting. Their manager is quite a character, remember him being interviewed before the match and he was like "we worked out how we we're going to win 5-0 so we only need 20% effort to win the match 1-0". Or something like that.

Not a particularly sparkling performance from Spurs against Stevenage yesterday but we should be able to finish the job at White Hart Lane and we had a good draw at home to Bolton in the 6th Round if we do progress.

Harry's wing back experiment had mixed results, although I thought Danny Rose looked very good in the role.

A word about our defence, who have now conceded just the one goal (to Wigan) in our last five matches.