AJ still chipping away

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who says he couldn't he didn't get the chance to try.

because as i asked you on another thread and you expertly weaved out of it, how could the club earn near 40mill in euro revenue in 2 years yet only reduce its debt by 29mill

and why did it take the banks to basically tell him how to run the fucking club, remember walters famous line "the banks are running the club"

lord knows what fucking state we'd be in if Lloyds and your best pal Muir didnt stop the old guard doing as they wished

Shortly after Whyte took over i condemned AJ's actions in the media, i figured he was chasing publicity. I would now admit i had it so badly wrong, this guy hasn't gone away because he does care about this magnificent club.

AJ is not bitter, he is a Rangers fan who wants to see Whyte out of Rangers before he sells the fucking silver in the trophy room

Has it not been reported he has sold £230K worth of shares in Arsenal and paid it too another of his companies, this on top of all other shite?

What will it take for some fans before they see Whyte for what he is.....

because as i asked you on another thread and you expertly weaved out of it, how could the club earn near 40mill in euro revenue in 2 years yet only reduce its debt by 29mill

and why did it take the banks to basically tell him how to run the fucking club, remember walters famous line "the banks are running the club"

lord knows what fucking state we'd be in if Lloyds and your best pal Muir didnt stop the old guard doing as they wished

I know aj is a diddy only 30 million.

probably stole the other 10 (one coffee at a time).

champions league champions I expect.

Alastair Johnston has questioned whether Craig Whyte has met the conditions set in the sale purchase agreement in his takeover of Rangers FC.

In a statement, the former club chairman queried whether Mr Whyte should remain the secure creditor at the club if the conditions of extinguishing the debt have not been met.

The following letter was sent to administrators Duff and Phelps on Wednesday:

Fuck knows wont paste here's link

The words of the robber baron minty.

"Contrary to recent press speculation, there is no legal mechanism in the SPA for MIH to reacquire the Club.