AJ still chipping away

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The question the administrators will be giving their full attention to is how previous accounts were signed by aj and his other incompetents without a note or allowance for two possible major tax liabilities, what exactly was the auditors told or allowed to be told.

there was allowance on the small case. I expect the auditors had heard of the big tax case. its fairly common knowledge.

you honestly believe that Lloyds would have better the squad that finished last season?

werent you harking on about how Lloyds potential 2million reduction in wages for this season if the takeover failed was going to hammer us badly

whittaker would have been sold. we would have beaten malmo as he wouldn't have been there.

after that no black hole.

your asking the impossible to answer. the above is my best guess.

Davis and shagger were desperate to stay and would have signed new deals on less than they are on now. goian and boca would have been signed bougherra would have left. probably edu as well and wylde.

ortiz might well have joined.

its relly difficult to be sure.

but we would not be 20 points behind.

there was allowance on the small case. I expect the auditors had heard of the big tax case. its fairly common knowledge.

aj claimed to have known nothing of the small tax case until March 2011, you expect the auditors had heard is that it sorted, funny how the auditors missed a definitive figure given by murray of £36.6 million excluding penalties and interest for the big tax case, someone is going to sweating over the signing of those accounts.

If Whyte was to leave without being able to take a penny from us, why would any Rangers fan object?

It may have something to do with some fans being so deep up his ass that they just cant back down now.

Perhaps they should watch the life of Brian, "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy, now fukk off" :craphead:

because as i asked you on another thread and you expertly weaved out of it, how could the club earn near 40mill in euro revenue in 2 years yet only reduce its debt by 29mill

That question has been answered loads of times. Its not our problem you refuse to believe it coz you have the hots for Shooter McGavin (tu)

getting 40million extra revenue that cannot be guaranteed

i'll ask you a simple question, if whyte had failed in the takeover and we went into this season with Lloyds 18mill loan and a blackhole in our finances due to the lack of european money, how do you think the season would have played out

especially with the big tax case coming to a conclusion this season

We would not be in administration right now. (tu)

you think we would have got this far casey, when maribor embarrassed us imo Lloyds would have pulled the plug, they wouldnt have financed a season without euro income and knowing the big tax case was coming to a close may well have called in their 18mill

so either we go into admin under Lloyds or they sell every decent player we have, and by fuck we dont have many sellable assets

no shagger, no davis, no whittaker, no naismith, no jelavic, no edu, no wylde

could we even have fielded a team of experienced SPL players :(

More pish and wind (tu)

aj claimed to have known nothing of the small tax case until March 2011, you expect the auditors had heard is that it sorted, funny how the auditors missed a definitive figure given by murray of £36.6 million excluding penalties and interest for the big tax case, someone is going to sweating over the signing of those accounts.

not quite true he first talked about it in April 2011 but provision is made in the half year figures to 31.12.10.

I think people are in denial about Whyte (not aimed at you jimbeam)

What this guy has done is beyond repair, ruthless money grabbing bastard

The BIG hope is that it is all a masterplan to have us looking healthy, not even Einstein could plot something like this

I dont think most fans want to believe anyone would have the baws to actually do what he has done to us and to think we cheered him down Paisley Road as he proudly walked to his first game knowing he was in it for £££m's

Gutting, absolutely gutting, a part of our history my 3 year old son will never comprehend when he learns of this in 20 years time

A truly awful awful guy with no intention whatsoever of turning us around

AJ has concerns. I would like to know how much due diligence AJ and the Board and SDM and Lloyds all did regarding C. Whyte.

Surely any decent amount of investigation would have shown his track record of failed companies and his 7 year ban as a director.

If the SFA think he was not a fit and proper person surely that conclusion should have reached RFC and Lloyds?

AJ et al may have voiced their concerns ok, but not strong enough for SDM or was D Muir and Lloyds in the know and had so much on SDM that they forced his hand?

SDM's legacy is in ruins and all of them collectively including CW should be shot for what they did to RFC.

Totally agree. 00000042.gif