Bioshock Infinite out on 19th October

bluebellsRblue1873

I enjoyed the original Bioshock it was an incredibly atmospheric game and the overall gameplay was excellent with the plasmas like electrocuting people with the lightning in the water etc. Never played the second but apparently wasn't up to much but this one has a new setting so I'm definitely excited about the whole sky city thing with the sorta zipline transport throughout the game and the fact you can battle people on it is pretty decent aswell.

Yeah Bioshock 1 was brillant, hitting c*nts with a wrench was a stroke of genius and it was one of the best games i ever played. but I did prefer Bioshock 2 to the original, because you are the Big Daddy and the weapon of choice is a big muthafucking Drill lol. The Big Sister in B2 was creepy (the loud screeching it made reminded me of Nemisis from Resident Evil) , I remember fighting it in a loft and it was the most intense gun fight I ever played.

Infinite just looks Awesome, I watched the first gameplay trailer a couple years ago and that trailer made me rush out and buy the first two Bioshocks. I agree with you rossDas, leaving Rapture and fighting in the skyline is refreshing and looks far better than rapture.

Bioshock 2 had multiplayer and the games were fun and really quick to play in, hopefully more of the same.