New tv deal dependant on Rangers

Whats to stop them from hitting us with a points fine half way through the season or coming up with some shit where they deduct points from us say if we score more than 1 goal in a game.

Fuck them i say we drop down regardless and see how they cope.

That's the thing, we have the upper hand when u think about it. No RFC in spl, no sky.

Spl offer us re-entry with penalties, we say no thank u. They are then left with the dilema, morals over money.

And cash is king

if cash is indeed king then we won't pull out of the SPL where we'd earn more money than Division 3

That's why I want fans calling the shots at Ibrox and not money men

As long as we have enough money to hang onto Ibrox and Auchenhowe, I would rather we went to Division 3 rather than accept crippling penalties from the SPL

Neil Doncaster - The new 5 year TV deal which is due to start in the summer, is not agreed yet and is dependant on Rangers and Celtic being in the league!!!

I think this gives us a lot of power against any sanction the SPL want to fire at us!

source - TALKSPORT

Yep,heard him live yet ceptic fan over on their football rumours page has posted the complete opposite,surprise surprise

Rangers FC should inform the SFA/SPL that they will be taking a season long break from Scottish football as they rethink their strategies going forward.

And they may not return to it any time soon.

Start from scratch and watch as the rest of the league folds like a deck of cards.

The stuation we're in here is fuckin ridiculous and embarrassing BUT we should take the opportunities to use it to our advantage, and drag the shite thats been living off our backs for years down with us.

That's cool, but where do we go? We go to the 3rd division and make hee haw money, fail to get investment, lose fans OR stay in the SPL make money and fight with a handicap for ONE season

If we lose fans then they weren't real fans anyway, glory hunters, only visible in times of success. They ppl can fuck right off anyway along with the subway loyal.

The 3rd division is completely fine by me, i have made peace with this possibility. I will not accept ridiculous penalties imposed by Peter liewell for spl re-entry.

if cash is indeed king then we won't pull out of the SPL where we'd earn more money than Division 3

That's why I want fans calling the shots at Ibrox and not money men

As long as we have enough money to hang onto Ibrox and Auchenhowe, I would rather we went to Division 3 rather than accept crippling penalties from the SPL

I will not accept liewell imposed penalties !