Sale of Club to be accelerated.

debear

Paul Murray pulled out of Radio phone in show?

Hmm *strokes chin*

Should probably have just done it, the few quid he'd have got might have tipped the balance in his favour.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't CALL you a TAIG, although that's NOT to say that YOU'RE not one.

I didn't say you did halfwit.

But now you are suggesting I am? Why. Do you really see the high-ground in behaving like a murderer? Only one group of people I know do that - and you know what they are called. You arsehole. Keep this nonsense for your no-class mates. Hungerford FFS! Rangers - join the dots again, tool.

And Can we get passed all the "you're a Fenian" , "naw you're a Fenian you don't agree with my opinion" shit.

Kinda puts me off posting tbh.

Another fucking one. Seriously nearly every single new memeber in the last 3 weeks has been a bead rattler. You can tell the usual fuds not one post discussing anything at all football related then scream dont call me a taig.

Well guess what? Piss off ya tarrier fuck

The administrators can sell off the company's assets as they see fit. They can't sell CW's shares. They can package up all assets (players, Ibrox, staff etc.) and sell them to another company - but that company would need to be admitted to the SPL / SFL.

CW would be left owning a company with no assets (other than the cash paid for the assets by the new company) and lots of liabilities (e.g. HMRC debts).

Okay cheers for clearing that up.

Right so that scenario is considered as liquidation? :(

Paul Murray pulled out of Radio phone in show?

Hmm *strokes chin*

Although no doubt harbouring noble intentions, I don't think Paul Murray has helped matters. It appears to have been his input that has dragged out the cost-cutting process, as it seems to have been largely because he wanted to keep the playing staff in place for his takeover.

I didn't say you did halfwit.

But now you are suggesting I am? Why. Do you really see the high-ground in behaving like a murderer? Only one group of people I know do that - and you know what they are called. You arsehole. Keep this nonsense for your no-class mates. Hungerford FFS! Rangers - join the dots again, tool.

I've heard some murderers are pretty nice well behaved people.

Apart from the murdering, obviously. Thats a bit off.

Although no doubt harbouring noble intentions, I don't think Paul Murray has helped matters. It appears to have been his input that has dragged out the cost-cutting process, as it seems to have been largely because he wanted to keep the playing staff in place for his takeover.

It was D&P who set the March 16th deadline not Paul Murray. The admin will not have been led or influenced by him or anyone else.

It was D&P who set the March 16th deadline not Paul Murray. The admin will not have been led or influenced by him or anyone else.

Okay cheers for clearing that up.

Right so that scenario is considered as liquidation? :(

Yeah, liquidation of the company which owns Rangers at the moment. But Rangers would then be owned by a new company with no debt :)

It would depend on the new company being accepted into the league though. And we wouldn't be able to play in Europe for 3 years.

Another fucking one. Seriously nearly every single new memeber in the last 3 weeks has been a bead rattler. You can tell the usual fuds not one post discussing anything at all football related then scream dont call me a taig.

Well guess what? Piss off ya tarrier fuck

Haha.

:rolleyes:

Knock yourself out pal call me what you want.

But if you have a spare minute in between your taig hunting try and say something constructive about the club, FFS.

Read the statement.

Heavy cuts are needed to keep us affloat and because they havent agreed to a 75% wage cut its inevitable there will be redundancies.

By doing this they are giving the buyers a chance to buy a club with its players still here instead of coming in and buying a club which needs rebuilt.

I did read the statement. Dick.

Well make the cuts then, if we're running at 1 million a month too high then any potential buyer will be landed with the same fucking situation which is unsustainable now. The whole point of admin was to restructure the club to be living within it's means. Now we're holding off to give it all to a new owner?

Why rush the sale? I thought we were pushing for a cva which would incorporate the big tax case?

This its all eerily reminiscent of trying to convince people Whyte was a conman.

You are the only cunt complaining.

You bigot.

Sorry, not me. I've lived all over the planet, I love people, I love fans of other teams in the world. I don't wish to hear them gagged or hurt, we all have a team. If you don't find the idea of murder disgusting, carry on. It's nothing to do with me or my team.

I know I am not a bigot. I am a Rangers supporter.

DICK

Your probably right, I was thinking it might indicate something is afoot a bid perhaps.

>probably, might, perhaps.

>this is all purely speculation.

Yeah, liquidation of the company which owns Rangers at the moment. But Rangers would then be owned by a new company with no debt :)

It would depend on the new company being accepted into the league though. And we wouldn't be able to play in Europe for 3 years.

seems the only way out now.

Look ya fenian bastard fuck off.

Your lawyer is dead, your ex manager sucks off your ex owner in hell now fuck off

Jeez, can we just stop oozing class.

I don't even know what you are trying to say you monobrow! Talk me through that and what it has to do with Rangers. DICK.

I did read the statement. Dick.

Well make the cuts then, if we're running at 1 million a month too high then any potential buyer will be landed with the same fucking situation which is unsustainable now. The whole point of admin was to restructure the club to be living within it's means. Now we're holding off to give it all to a new owner?

Why rush the sale? I thought we were pushing for a cva which would incorporate the big tax case?

This its all eerily reminiscent of trying to convince people Whyte was a conman.

Wheres the need in that?

Fucking wank.