Few weeks till good news

JamieG54

Just heard the 20 min interview with the Administrator there. (Well done Lamont btw).

Feel alot more confident about our club having a new owner. At least it aint just one man/group interested. We seem to have 4/5 or even 6 parties keen on buying us so i think the next few weeks could bring smiles to our faces.

In the next few weeks we could have a new owner, fresh money, no worries about whats happening, could win the tax case/break a deal or CVA, and finish off the season and look forward to our holidays/straight triple vodka :21:

Onwards and upwards Bears :clap:

I will never forget these past few weeks for as long as i live. Makes you stronger.

Just heard the 20 min interview with the Administrator there. (Well done Lamont btw).

Feel alot more confident about our club having a new owner. At least it aint just one man/group interested. We seem to have 4/5 or even 6 parties keen on buying us so i think the next few weeks could bring smiles to our faces.

In the next few weeks we could have a new owner, fresh money, no worries about whats happening, could win the tax case/break a deal or CVA, and finish off the season and look forward to our holidays/straight triple vodka :21:

I will never forget these past few weeks for as long as i live. Makes you stronger.

None of us should or will forget.

And lets not ever forget the bastards who tried to kick us when we were down.

We ALL know who they are.

If the administrator(s) is/are telling the truth, then it just goes to show how much shite the media in Scotland really do talk.

Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel and we can emerge from this much, much stronger.. so strong that these days will never be repeated and we shall never have such a cunt at the helm of this great institution.

I definitely get the feeling that some good news maybe isn't too far away. But whatever happens it makes you appreciate this club more than ever.

The fact that it's reported that some interested parties are still not known to the media or public seems potentially very exciting. Who knows , maybe in two or three months well be looking forward to next season with some positivity.

And if craig whyte does not have preferred creditor status and we are not liable for the ticketus deal he will be getting sued. I want this fccker to regret evening thinking of getting involved with us!

We are due some good news....just hope its not all lip service leading to liquidation. This whole saga has left me very paraniod <cr>

Whilst I enjoyed listening to the interview I will wait and see what happens

It was positive and something we wanted to hear

No Rangers fan will forget this nor will we forget the bastards who have kicked, stamped and dragged our club

The fans can look at themselves in the mirror and hold their head up

Not alot of other cunts can

I was born in '79 so grew up through the Souness,Murray and 9 in a row years yet i alwalys had my da saying "it wont always be like this"he was born in 58 so between his 7th and 30th birthday we won like 3 league titles.

edit - 4league titles

That interview did sound encouraging but its going to be extremely nerve racking until a new owner takes over. Hope Whyte faces repercussions for what he has put us through, dont want him keeping a penny from us.