Getting into bed with Ticketus?

Ticketus tried to fuck us over intentionally; they had no interest in The Rangers Football Club unless it was profitable to them.

Craig Whyte has personally underwritten the Ticketus deal from one of his own companies. (Good luck on that guarantee).

The Ticketus contract, as it stands relies on the ability of Craig Whyte to enforce the aforementioned contract.

All of a sudden a big hairy pudding fell out of the sky.

Paul Murray and the potential Rangers Fans ‘Presidents’ strike a deal with Ticketus.

Stinks like fuck.

Fool me once, shame on you!

Fool me twice, shame on me (us)!

Nice to see Whyte Shyting himself and Ticketus having a colonic irrigation, shame on RST.

Murray, Whyte, Ticketus or ambitious self centered “Rangers Supporters” have no right to determing OUR clubs future by agreeing to this deal.

We Cannot Accept This Deal!

Most of the time I talk shite, but this aint one of these times.

Why mention only the RST? The Supporters Association and the RSA are also behind this. I will make up my mind whether to invest or not once I have read their prospectus, I would think most will do the same.

Once again fans who have actually done something are critisised, what have you done? Do you have a cunning plan?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are reporting on radio Scotland that the deal white struck with ticketus is illegal under Scottish law.

The agreement will be subject to English law. The location of the club is irrelevant to the terms of the contract.

Why mention only the RST? The Supporters Association and the RSA are also behind this. I will make up my mind whether to invest or not once I have read their prospectus, I would think most will do the same.

Once again fans who have actually done something are critisised, what have you done? Do you have a cunning plan?

Apologies, I was only making a point that any supporters groups that would consider Ticketus as a way forward were acting on their own personal agenda.

I.e. get supporters clubs ‘Presidents’ on the board at any cost!

The way I see it Ticketus options are-

They have the same deal with Murray then they'll get all their money back + profit so that'll be upward of 30million.

If they are a creditor (and I'm not sure they are) and accept a cva, even at 50% the'll only get around 12Million.

Liquidation will mean they get very little if anything.

Go after Whyte for the money, good luck with that lol

Understandably they are going for the option that will make them money not lose it.

How much of this have I made up in my own head? :craphead:

Apologies, I was only making a point that any supporters groups that would consider Ticketus as a way forward were acting on their own personal agenda.

I.e. get supporters clubs ‘Presidents’ on the board at any cost!

Ok, still not sure what this "Presidents" on board means. Anyway here's my thinking and not being a financial guru may be a load of nonsense.

Ticketus have been stung for £20M, they seem to believe that they can get their money back from ST sales over the next 3/4 years no matter who takes over the club. They may be looking at a long legal fight with all its costs etc. but still lose. Could be they think a swap of equity for the debt is the best way of getting their money back. For that to be a goer the club would need to be run on a sound financial basis for a while to allow Ticketus to sell off their equity and get their money back (and profit ?. That would not be bad news for us, no?

Ticketus tried to fuck us over intentionally; they had no interest in The Rangers Football Club unless it was profitable to them.

Craig Whyte has personally underwritten the Ticketus deal from one of his own companies. (Good luck on that guarantee).

The Ticketus contract, as it stands relies on the ability of Craig Whyte to enforce the aforementioned contract.

All of a sudden a big hairy pudding fell out of the sky.

Paul Murray and the potential Rangers Fans ‘Presidents’ strike a deal with Ticketus.

Stinks like fuck.

Fool me once, shame on you!

Fool me twice, shame on me (us)!

That reminded me of the last clip here, but they're all amusing...

Nice to see Whyte Shyting himself and Ticketus having a colonic irrigation, shame on RST.

Murray, Whyte, Ticketus or ambitious self centered “Rangers Supporters” have no right to determing OUR clubs future by agreeing to this deal.

We Cannot Accept This Deal!

Most of the time I talk shite, but this aint one of these times.

The agreement will be subject to English law. The location of the club is irrelevant to the terms of the contract.

can I ask a question? well I'm going to ask one. if you can answer I would appreciate it.

what's the likelihood ticketus are creditors who will vote on the cva.

can I ask a question? well I'm going to ask one. if you can answer I would appreciate it.

what's the likelihood ticketus are creditors who will vote on the cva.

According to Mark Dingwall they are being treated as creditors by the administrators and I've no reason to doubt him, and therefore they would get to vote on the CVA. It would be clear enough when the list of creditors is produced anyway.

So we can safely say that if we Trust the Trust ,Murray and Ticketus they will take Money out of the Club, and we will be back to square one.Agreed.

By the way to Rub Salt in to our wounds ,Jelavic Scores for Everton .Now Whyte you little Shite where's the Transfer Money for him?

So we can safely say that if we Trust the Trust ,Murray and Ticketus they will take Money out of the Club, and we will be back to square one.Agreed.

By the way to Rub Salt in to our wounds ,Jelavic Scored for Everton Winning Goal.Now Whyte you little Shite where's the Transfer Money for him?

Where are you getting that from? I think we are all in danger of jumping to conclusions that possibly could be well wide of the mark. Why not wait and see what the detail is before deciding one way or another. It is possible that Ticketus are doing an equity for debt deal.

By the way to Rub Salt in to our wounds ,Jelavic Scored for Everton Winning Goal.Now Whyte you little Shite where's the Transfer Money for him?

That's just capital, but isn't it just half time?

According to Mark Dingwall they are being treated as creditors by the administrators and I've no reason to doubt him, and therefore they would get to vote on the CVA. It would be clear enough when the list of creditors is produced anyway.

cheers bludell. any idea when that's likely to be?

I'm sure I heard the Administrators say that they have no evidence of any claim Ticketus have on any assets of Rangers.

Also, I think they have definitely stated that the deal is of a questionable nature given the manner of it's agreement-i.e. assets which Whyte did not have access to.

Whyte has claimed that he is personally on the line for the £24.4m from, but there is indeed much which he has previously claimed.

I simply cannot see how they have a right to assets of the club based on an agreement with someone who had no legal right to those assets.

Surely they need Whyte to be the owner to access those assets via their claim against him.

Ok, still not sure what this "Presidents" on board means. Anyway here's my thinking and not being a financial guru may be a load of nonsense.

Ticketus have been stung for £20M, they seem to believe that they can get their money back from ST sales over the next 3/4 years no matter who takes over the club. They may be looking at a long legal fight with all its costs etc. but still lose. Could be they think a swap of equity for the debt is the best way of getting their money back. For that to be a goer the club would need to be run on a sound financial basis for a while to allow Ticketus to sell off their equity and get their money back (and profit ?. That would not be bad news for us, no?

Rangers have to agree liability, therefore allow Ticketus to recoup their losses.

So in essence you are correct.

You financial guru!

Thank you for breaking to mirrors.

:praise:

I'm sure I heard the Administrators say that they have no evidence of any claim Ticketus have on any assets of Rangers.

Also, I think they have definitely stated that the deal is of a questionable nature given the manner of it's agreement-i.e. assets which Whyte did not have access to.

Whyte has claimed that he is personally on the line for the £24.4m from, but there is indeed much which he has previously claimed.

I simply cannot see how they have a right to assets of the club based on an agreement with someone who had no legal right to those assets.

Surely they need Whyte to be the owner to access those assets via their claim against him.

Whyte has personally agreed liability.

The smoke clears and mirrors are broken.

Good luck Ticketus, get to fuck away from our club, and take Paul Murray with you!

Game set and match for TicketUS when it comes down to CVA But who is in control of TicketUS because the will control Rangers

Sorry my friend, Ticketus has no contract with The Gers.

Contact Mr Whyte, Monaco, Underhidding, Notinscotland, WitnessProtection

Ticketus can be contacted via Octupussy

:wanker:

I think it's pretty clever involving Ticketus in a takeover deal, thus neutralising their debt in a roundabout sort of way in a silent partner type role. End of the day, that debt wasn't going anywhere fast, so any deal that allows us to manage that debt better is surely a good thing for Rangers FC.

Although if CW could somehow be lumbered with it, then it would be a lovely leaving gift from us to him for all the great work he's done these last 9-10 months.