The PR machine battle

The manky mob are winning the PR battle and its starting to get beyond a joke.

I don't know how many journalist and radio presenters they have on the payroll but every day their seems to be a dig at us while they are getting talked about as if they are Barcalona.

Cant even listen to Snyde1 or Fake Radio any more as the agenda is set and the callers are lined up to tar the Gers! Even when taking about players we have a journalist saying that they could sell three squad players (Izaguire, Ki & Commons) and get well over £10m!!!! He must be on crack! a guy who cant get a game ahead of Mulgrew who showed exactly what he is when he played for Scotland (shite) a lazy reserve SPL midfielder and a fat lazy nobody they picked up on a free!.Yet when we have our top international class players such as Shagger, Davies & Naismith talked about they are valued at low millions!

When our new owners come in we must redress the balance and stand up to the crap we have had to take as we have remained dignified in silence. No more, we need to fight fire with fire and get pro active in publicising ourselves while letting everyone know what a shower of shite we have to put up with across the city!

Rant over

WATP

They have had the upper hand,pr wise, for a few years now.

At the moment we don't have anyone inside Ibrox to counter their idiotic claims.

I look forward to the day when we have someone who will stick up for us at the club.

For some strange reason we have adopted an attitude of silence.

This has to end and we need someone to come out and attack them/put them in their place.

If the cannot win anything this year the should give up not just because of our affairs but the way refs are intimidated and the SFA and SPL ARE RIGGED.Well be back! biggger stronger and better. PS There is a wee switch on these appliances turn them if for atleast a year

I don't know how many journalist and radio presenters they have on the payroll but every day their seems to be a dig at us while they are getting talked about as if they are Barcalona.

Cant even listen to Snyde1 or Fake Radio any more as the agenda is set and the callers are lined up to tar the Gers! Even when taking about players we have a journalist saying that they could sell three squad players (Izaguire, Ki & Commons) and get well over £10m!!!! He must be on crack! a guy who cant get a game ahead of Mulgrew who showed exactly what he is when he played for Scotland (shite) a lazy reserve SPL midfielder and a fat lazy nobody they picked up on a free!.Yet when we have our top international class players such as Shagger, Davies & Naismith talked about they are valued at low millions!

When our new owners come in we must redress the balance and stand up to the crap we have had to take as we have remained dignified in silence. No more, we need to fight fire with fire and get pro active in publicising ourselves while letting everyone know what a shower of shite we have to put up with across the city!

Rant over

WATP

I think the Tainted ones are actually gutted just now because no ones talking about them and everyone is discussing us.

Was watching some stupid football quiz on sky sports this morning and 2 questions in the 1st 10 mins where Septic related. They're everywhere at the minute. Bastards

Questions were;

What did big jock know?

Who are bitter unwashed cuntox?

Rant over

WATP

Fuck them! I don't subject myself to their evil bigotry I suggest you do likewise. However there are wider political aspects to be addressed like the taig domination in the Labour party in Scotland and just watch as they all start joining the SNP to garner power there. We as an ethnic group have to start organising or we will eventually be sidelined in OUR own Country. Time to get political bears.