shiels interview there...

I do not mind any negative rep, but a sad thread this is.

Let us congratulate Killie for, outwith a better word outplaying the Taigs (Should have been 3-1), as Killie would have outplayed our hopeless bunch.

And us supporting the Gers to win this pointless trophy again in 2014 (with luck 2013), with the treble though, yah yellow toothed useless fecks.

(Rant over)

Ok, I did think he overdid his praise of Celtc but he was trying to show good sportsmanship, something so obviously lacking from Lennon's interview!! I know Shiels has rubbed a few on here up the wrong way but he's the calabre of man/character you'd want on your side. The mixed emotions he must've experienced in those 10 mins either side of the final whistle must have been crazy.

Fair play to the man for all he's achieved and the dignity he displayed in dealing with such sad circumstances on what 'should've' Bern the biggest celebration of their lifetimes.

I think some of what Kenny Sheils is actually taking the piss out of Celtic and Lennon.The "it would be a travesty if Celtic don't win the treble" quote now that they have not rubs the salt in to the wounds even more.Well done on inflicting the travesty I bet you told your players they can do it and that the way the media were going on there is no point in Killie turning up.Well done to Killie and Shiels but the praise of Celtic was overdoing it a bit.