Can I Just Say, " Well done Willie Collum "

They actually want to choose their own refs now.

Tis is one of the lunatics on Twatter

Joe O'Rourke @orourke3

very disappointed today.. I think we need to ask that he (Collum) is not allocated any more Celtic matches

You couldn't invent people like this - you really couldn't.

They actually want to choose their own refs now.

Tis is one of the lunatics on Twatter

Joe O'Rourke @orourke3

very disappointed today.. I think we need to ask that he (Collum) is not allocated any more Celtic matches

You couldn't invent people like this - you really couldn't.

To be fair to them, they were saying the same after he managed to miss goals in bother their games against us and Hearts, plus Ledleys handball on the line in the same incident.

Didn't they?

I've always thought Gollum was a terrible referee, too full of his own importance and piss-poor at communicating with the players to ever be a top official. However, he had a decent game yesterday and seemed to get all the important decisions right. TV replays show he called it right at the end, but I think we'll hear more of this in the coming weeks.

Can't beat that look on their faces, when they say they are not beelin, but you know they are!

Just bumped in to my neighbour there, lets call him Declan for want of a better name.

Me: Enjoy the game yesterday?

Declan:The ref ruined it.

Me: How's that?

Declan: Never gave Celtic anything, every 50/50 he gave to Killie.

Me: I never watched it, but saw Stokes diving at the end trying to cheat the ref.....................................

(this is where it gets good, and gives an insight into the pschye of the dhim)

Declan:How can he not give that as a penalty, I mean, I've watched it 4 or 5 times, and I DON'T THINK IT'S A PENALTY, but, HOW CAN HE KNOW FOR SURE FROM HIS POSITION THAT IT WASN'T

Me: Sorry? are you saying that he should have given it if he wasn't sure?

Declan: I mean, he didn;t have it slowed down, like you get on the telly, so how does he know it wasn't a penalty.

Me: (again) so let me get this straight, you didn't think it was a penalty, and WC, being only 10-15 yards away and in direct sight of it, thought it wasn't a penalty, yet, because, you think he couldnt be sure that it wasn't, he should have given it? Is that what you are telling me?

Declan: well, um, he's a cheat anyway.

Me: so, for giving a decision that you thought to be correct, he's now a cheat??

Declan: Anyway, we should have buried them during the game.

Me: I thought Lennon was a disgrace with his comments about the treble, seeing as if you had been given the penalty, you would still have to score it, then outscore Killie in extra time, or beat them in a penalty shoot out. Also, you have still to play the semi final of the Scottish Cup, and given that result yesterday, nothing is certain.....

Declan: It's a pishy wee cup anyway, we are not that bothered..............

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Get it right up ye ya clatty clown

:wanker:

They are the most bitter ppl on the face of the earth you cannot hold an unblinkered or honest conversation with any of them...If the last 10 weeks has shown me anything its that my love for rangers will always outweigh my hatred for them... the same cannot be said for that lot, and that my fellow bears is what will always make us better!

They are the most bitter ppl on the face of the earth you cannot hold an unblinkered or honest conversation with any of them...If the last 10 weeks has shown me anything its that my love for rangers will always outweigh my hatred for them... the same cannot be said for that lot, and that my fellow bears is what will always make us better!

We have actually produced a whole generation of Bheasts who are riven with paranoia, hatred and bitterness.

God help us when their children and their childrens children appear.

I can't say I've seen it but from majority on here it seems he clearly dived(and not fior the first time)

Yet the media are reporting it as if it was a stonewaller.

Compared against Aluko's and we we can see there is obviously no balance.

Constantly flaming the flames as ever they should be ashamed...