Guardian

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte was a billionaire, remember? :rolleyes:

None of us knows whether he has the money or not.

Whyte's one of those guys who talks about all the great shit he owns, but couldn't produce a tenner from his pocket with a gun to his head. Brian Kennedy's been in public circles long enough now to have been found out.

weve never been cheaper to buy and shut down

Kennedy has no love of Rangers

you think Declan has not been in touch with him?

That is up to you.

Yes paranoid but it pays to be.

No better than tims peddling pro-RFC conspiracy theories round a ref who's a teacher at an RC school.

Whyte's one of those guys who talks about all the great shit he owns, but couldn't produce a tenner from his pocket with a gun to his head. Brian Kennedy's been in public circles long enough now to have been found out.

You're a very knowledgeable chap on the financial worth of UK businessmen, especially for someone who lives in the Southern states of the USA. (tu)

I'm willing to bet that he doesn't have the personal wealth of SDM, and he didn't put a penny of that in.

You're a very knowledgeable chap on the financial worth of UK businessmen, especially for someone who lives in the Southern states of the USA. (tu)

I'm willing to bet that he doesn't have the personal wealth of SDM, and he didn't put a penny of that in.

Sleuth, sir. Sleuth. 10310.gif

Just saying what I see.

From July 2005

Cheshire Sport Chief Executive Niels de Vos said: 'This is an historic day for Stockport County and Cheshire Sport are delighted to have been able to play their part in transferring ownership of the club back to where it rightly belongs - to the fans and to the people of Stockport.

'When Cheshire Sport acquired County back in 2003, I spoke about the urgent need to put the club back on to a sound financial footing in order to secure its future as a self funding business within the local community. Stockport County is now in a position to achieve this. To get the club to this stage Brian Kennedy has personally invested over £4M into Stockport County in two seasons. His fervent belief that clubs should belong to their fans has driven Cheshire Sport's desire to complete this deal with the Supporters'

Trust when he could have simply sold the club on to the highest bidder - our sincere hope now is that the town of Stockport will repay that investment and belief by really backing the Trust as Stockport County enters its new era.

'Cheshire Sport will continue to provide significant financial support to the Trust and is delighted to announce, as part of today's agreement, a SIX year sponsorship agreement worth in excess of £750,000. In addition, Cheshire Sport will continue to carry its share of stadium-based costs, such as ticketing and ground staff, giving Stockport County a huge cost saving against the running of Edgeley Park.'

From July 2005

Yeah, so bout that Qatari bid... tongue.gif Fair play, sir.

Ah fuck am I kidding? I just don't want Murray and his cohorts with their egregious mountain of flag waving bullshit clogging up the stands.

I'm not saying that at all, might have gone a little too far with the praise. But we did all enjoy the ride while it lasted.

**We can revisit in ten years time, eh?

I never enjoyed the ride. Massive under achievement in just about every department, especially when you consider the money spent.

His personal wealth is far superior to david murray!

David murray is lucky to be worth 100m at the very most now (tu)