Anthony Stokes didn't dive

Diving is an art into itself, practiced by Brazilians just like any other skill, butchered by the likes of Sergeant Biscuits, and mastered by few.

Stokes didn't dive insomuch as he lost track of the spare tire round his midriff, dragged the foot wrong side of anyone in his vicinity, and went down like a lead balloon. He does the great divers everywhere a disservice, as evidenced by the fact he's booked nearly every time he does it, chunky fucker.

MICHAEL NELSON insists striker Anthony Stokes back-tracked over claims he should have had a 'stonewall' penaltyThe big Killie defender admitted there was contact in the box but revealed the Hoops ace had changed his tune soon after watching replays of the challenge.Nelson said: "There was slight contact, but whether it was enough for him to go down, I don't know. At the time he said it was a stonewall penalty and I had said to him on the pitch that there was slight contact.

"When I spoke to him again after the game inside Hampden, he said that he had watched it back and he wasn't so sure."

Scott Brown is lying ugly inbred cunt. I thought he had scars to prove it?