'Legends' - what a chance we've got to show

Anchorman

Please do not fucking lie on the board. I wasn't "on PM with you about losing the plot in the original OP", you fucking liar.

You sent me a PM entitled "What the fuck is your problem, eh?".

I then responded by PM, telling you to calm down and watch your blood pressure.

You fucking lying cunt.

Calm down Colonel. The point of the OP is that the ticket sales are poor so far. Everyone should be banging a drum about the game.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not fucking lie on the board. I wasn't "on PM with you about losing the plot in the original OP", you fucking liar.

You sent me a PM entitled "What the fuck is your problem, eh?".

I then responded by PM, telling you to calm down and watch your blood pressure.

You fucking lying cunt.

Dear dear. The first communication I had with you was on PM in response to your comment in this post "what the fuck are you on about?". The OP up until that point had been taken the way it was intended - apart from you. Nobody apart from you is interested in the type of response that you posted (believe it or not) so I did take it to PM and ask "What the fuck is your problem, eh?".

So as I said in our PMs you seem the only one not in control and other people would get bored with this. So if you want to continue with the type of stuff you've come away with above (in your mellow state) go back on to PM. But not tonight eh? I find you tiring. Oh and a complete fuckin twat BTW.

What a chance we have here to make headlines across Europe for all the right reasons. Are we really going to blow it? At face value this Legends game says - retired players etc, Friday night when I could be out, "I'm already paying enough".

What an opportunity we are missing and it could backfire on us if we don't choose this chance to 'sell' our club:

Hitting the news headlines for having one of the highest attendences in the UK over the weekend for a 'legends' game.

At this key point, in telling the world that we will never lose our history - are we really going to stay at home and turn our back on the guys who brought one of the golden spells in that history. C'Mon guys FFS! For £12!!

A pitch full of European ambassadors of the game - can you imagine the word they would spread across Europe - "we went to Glasgow to play Rangers in a legends game and walked out to 40,000. It was like being back in the CL. WHAT A CLUB THAT IS". Think what that would do for our reputation at this time.

For me personally I thought this thing would actually sell out in no time and I just don't get it. I thought we could have given Laudrup the biggest welcome home after his scare.

Then last, but not least there is the much needed contribution to the Club at this time and the charities.

Lets show the world that we are The People!

You will get nothing but negativity from some on this site bud your not one of the chosen few on here who think it's their wee private wanking den.....Why do we constantly put our own supporters down? whether it be grammar spelling or because you don't like the content of a post if you don't have something positive to say then why not say nothing. Totally sick of the negative cunts who pervade this site.....Have a rep mate.

You will get nothing but negativity from some on this site bud your not one of the chosen few on here who think it's their wee private wanking den.....Why do we constantly put our own supporters down? whether it be grammar spelling or because you don't like the content of a post if you don't have something positive to say then why not say nothing. Totally sick of the negative cunts who pervade this site.....Have a rep mate.

Cheers mate (tu)

Anchorman / Colonel, can we call a truce between you?

JCD - I never harbour grudges and nor will I this time no matter what abuse I take. But it does get confusing at times when you put out an innocent rally call and then......ach I've forgotten already.

Dear dear. The first communication I had with you was on PM in response to your comment in this post "what the fuck are you on about?". The OP up until that point had been taken the way it was intended - apart from you. Nobody apart from you is interested in the type of response that you posted (believe it or not) so I did take it to PM and ask "What the fuck is your problem, eh?".

So as I said in our PMs you seem the only one not in control and other people would get bored with this. So if you want to continue with the type of stuff you've come away with above (in your mellow state) go back on to PM. But not tonight eh? I find you tiring. Oh and a complete fuckin twat BTW.

Here are the PMs then...

What's your fuckin problem? eh?

Can I turn the tables here, and ask the same question.

A few more details would be a great help.

Thanks.

You've lost me here - "a few more details"? About what?

About what your request is about.

It would help to have something more than a red-faced bellow to go on.

Thanks.

Red-faced bellow? ha ha

Funny you are the only one that took it that way. I'm sitting here as calm as you like just wishing thatmy Club's fans would put on a show. Nothing more. You've painted your own picture and I don't need to exaplin myself any more.

Only one post looks like somebody blowing a red-faced gasket and it's yours but like me you are not a wee kid so I won't insult you by asking you to explain yourself to me!

Sleep well.

OK, well that was a nice rant about nothing.

Don't forget to take your blood pressure pills before you go to bed.

Nighty night Mr Angry.

JCD - I never harbour grudges and nor will I this time no matter what abuse I take. But it does get confusing at times when you put out an innocent rally call and then......ach I've forgotten already.

If you look at the PM content, you might notice that you've forgottten already that I didn't abuse you.

Liar.

What a chance we have here to make headlines across Europe for all the right reasons. Are we really going to blow it? At face value this Legends game says - retired players etc, Friday night when I could be out, "I'm already paying enough".

What an opportunity we are missing and it could backfire on us if we don't choose this chance to 'sell' our club:

Hitting the news headlines for having one of the highest attendences in the UK over the weekend for a 'legends' game.

At this key point, in telling the world that we will never lose our history - are we really going to stay at home and turn our back on the guys who brought one of the golden spells in that history. C'Mon guys FFS! For £12!!

A pitch full of European ambassadors of the game - can you imagine the word they would spread across Europe - "we went to Glasgow to play Rangers in a legends game and walked out to 40,000. It was like being back in the CL. WHAT A CLUB THAT IS". Think what that would do for our reputation at this time.

For me personally I thought this thing would actually sell out in no time and I just don't get it. I thought we could have given Laudrup the biggest welcome home after his scare.

Then last, but not least there is the much needed contribution to the Club at this time and the charities.

Lets show the world that we are The People!

Here Here!!! (tu)

I am really struggling to understand the negative reaction to the op. As a new member recently moved to England, this is one of the best ways for me to keep track of what's going on with Rangers. However the constant bickering and in-fighting amongst our own support just seems bizarre to me. Surely anything that helps the club at this time has to be supported or is scoring points on a forum more important?

You have to be realistic. Folk are already stretching theirselves for extra home tickets, scarfs, the RFFF, etc. Do you expect folk to support every single fund raising event?

You have no idea what other folk have paid out already, so having a go at folk for not supporting this is poor.

It’s a fundraising/charity event, its up to each individual to decide what they want to and what they can afford to give up for it

Rangers aren’t the only ones suffering financial hardship at the moment.

You have to be realistic. Folk are already stretching theirselves for extra home tickets, scarfs, the RFFF, etc. Do you expect folk to support every single fund raising event?

You have no idea what other folk have paid out already, so having a go at folk for not supporting this is poor.

It’s a fundraising/charity event, its up to each individual to decide what they want to and what they can afford to give up for it

Rangers aren’t the only ones suffering financial hardship at the moment.

I totally agree mate and it was not meant to come across as crtiticism at people who can't afford it (if you look at the other 'Legends game' post on the forum you will see me actually having a go and someone for that reason i.e. some people would love to be able to go to games but can't afford it so don't criticise them).

It was purely meant to be a rallying call to those who just can't be bothered. Maybe I should have made that a bit clearer. Point taken. (tu)

It doesnt help the amount of negative posts on this game coming from fans saying the ticket sales are poor...it puts me off, i was thinking about coming up for this game but will probably give it a miss knowing that if i came up ill be seating in an apparent ghost stadium.

if we pump the tims on sunday i like most undecided folk will be there but if we dont they might as well cancel it