b Kennedy statement.

gunslinger

Hi,

My name is Harry Worth. I don't know why, but....there it is. I'm head of BS (bull shit) at Kennedy Enterprises and I'm hearing there have been one or six half-truths flying around the Internet about my boss, Big BK.

Hey...that's not on, so, if you want to know what a great guy he is, read on.

In June 1985 he rescued three elderly cats from a burning building.

In August of that same year he rescued three other elderly cats from a burning building.

In December of that same year he rescued three blind mice from a (yes, you've guessed it).....burning building.

Unfortunately in January 1986 he was arrested by Cheshire Police whilst carrying a can of petrol at 3.00am, heading for an empty office building.

OK, so there's a link, but he doesn't, despite what these Internet rumours might suggest, asset strip.

He prefers the burning building route....then claim the insurance.

It's a win-win for everyone....mostly Big BK.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Yours,

Dave Grimbleston (a.k.a Harry Worth). PR Man for Big BK.

PS. If you smell smoke....run like fuck. :rolleyes:

Kennedy at least has a business track record of success which can be verified unlike Whyte.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two footballing loves of my life ..... my hometown club Stockport and a life long love affair with Rangers .... and it saddens me deeply to see the the man who (in almost all County fans eyes not a minority) has orchestrated an almost total destruction of a once proud club cast his opportunistic eye on Rangers (td)

His sidekick has started to weave his PR spin just as he did with us .... saying what he thinks you want to hear then attacking when challenged .... you will soon see.

Its sad to hear fans on here dismiss our warnings as some sort of sour grapes from some saddo's .... the County fans are loyal and angry and know where the blame sits in the main.

Like a parasite this rugby club and its management have leeched onto one donor and sucked and sucked until bled dry and now appears to have landed on Salford Rugby League Club (new and bigger ground you see) and so they can look forward to having their home gradually pulled from under them (first thing they did with us was take much of the clubs memorabilia from the walls and bung it in a skip! no bullsh*t, it was recovered and they apologised later when embarrassed it to it)then they took over the club shop and hoofed us into some poxy sideroom.

A clever, rich man no doubt .... if he acquires you then you wont end up with egg chasers ruining your pitch obviously and training on it the night before you play hence churning it into a quagmire! but you need to know

what's knocking at your door!

In the position Rangers are in then many will 'like the cut of his jib' and he may act differently for you but make no mistake .... he has left a wreck in his wake and may just redeem himself by handing our home back to us and walking away (he see's himself as a sporting philanthropist ... his words ... so prove it) as opposed to aiding our slow death by a thousand cuts .... we will see .... we will see what ground rent he charges us for using our former home when they up-sticks to decamp at their new host?

Football fans with a love of our club just like you guys .... shafted and humiliated over a long bitter period .... we deserve better and I sincerely hope you get better from whoever ends up in charge (tu)

The two footballing loves of my life ..... my hometown club Stockport and a life long love affair with Rangers .... and it saddens me deeply to see the the man who (in almost all County fans eyes not a minority) has orchestrated an almost total destruction of a once proud club cast his opportunistic eye on Rangers (td)

His sidekick has started to weave his PR spin just as he did with us .... saying what he thinks you want to hear then attacking when challenged .... you will soon see.

Its sad to hear fans on here dismiss our warnings as some sort of sour grapes from some saddo's .... the County fans are loyal and angry and know where the blame sits in the main.

Like a parasite this rugby club and its management have leeched onto one donor and sucked and sucked until bled dry and now appears to have landed on Salford Rugby League Club (new and bigger ground you see) and so they can look forward to having their home gradually pulled from under them (first thing they did with us was take much of the clubs memorabilia from the walls and bung it in a skip! no bullsh*t, it was recovered and they apologised later when embarrassed it to it)then they took over the club shop and hoofed us into some poxy sideroom.

A clever, rich man no doubt .... if he acquires you then you wont end up with egg chasers ruining your pitch obviously and training on it the night before you play hence churning it into a quagmire! but you need to know

what's knocking at your door!

In the position Rangers are in then many will 'like the cut of his jib' and he may act differently for you but make no mistake .... he has left a wreck in his wake and may just redeem himself by handing our home back to us and walking away (he see's himself as a sporting philanthropist ... his words ... so prove it) as opposed to aiding our slow death by a thousand cuts .... we will see .... we will see what ground rent he charges us for using our former home when they up-sticks to decamp at their new host?

Football fans with a love of our club just like you guys .... shafted and humiliated over a long bitter period .... we deserve better and I sincerely hope you get better from whoever ends up in charge (tu)

I wish your club well, friend. (If you think Mr Kennedy is bad for a club you should try Craig Whyte.)

I'm not on FB so i only seen it on FF (tu)

Even to this day watching your sig gives me goose bumps and my eyes fill with tears of joy!

My best memory of Nacho there was no way in hell he was missing that penalty this story was written as soon as he left the half way line!

Cheers fro bringing that memory back :-)