Calm down dears..!

Lot of negativity springing up surrounding the recent developments with D&P in regards to liquidation etc.

Calm down, breath and relax.

Now I'm not saying that it sits entirely well with me either. However if you look at the track record regarding what D&P have done so far and these dooms-day announcements seem mostly designed to coax people into getting their fingers out.

Now Kennedy's bid was rejected, now to me that must mean there is better offers on the table. I wouldn't take anything TBK's say as gospel either. With the bids that have been tabled someone will buy us. We'll just need to wait and see it get played out because believe it or not, D&P aren't about to tell us all their game plan.

So ffs calm down and have a cuppa tea and a digestive biscuit.

Lot of negativity springing up surrounding the recent developments with D&P in regards to liquidation etc.

Calm down, breath and relax.

Now I'm not saying that it sits entirely well with me either. However if you look at the track record regarding what D&P have done so far and these dooms-day announcements seem mostly designed to coax people into getting their fingers out.

Now Kennedy's bid was rejected, now to me that must mean there is better offers on the table. I wouldn't take anything TBK's say as gospel either. With the bids that have been tabled someone will buy us. We'll just need to wait and see it get played out because believe it or not, D&P aren't about to tell us all their game plan.

So ffs calm down and have a cuppa tea and a digestive biscuit.

I agree apart from the digestive biscuit.

why do you trust dave king though, considering he isnt exactly the most honest man to be connected to our club?

I didnt say I trusted him. I just said I fear his forecast may come true. However what I will say, I hope he does sue Murray and is successful!!

It is difficult to know what is really going on, we have so many enemies sturing shit and the media looking for dirt, also those that are biding are jockeying for position, therefore they are trying to undermine other bids. We need more information from D&P, they were good at the start but not now, because of this, I am getting worried (more) again. :disappointment: