Paul Murray has agreed a deal with Ticketus

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless we actually know how this is to happen we will not be able to come to a conclusion. Once the details come out then we can make a decision until than its just a bunch of dudes talking shite over and over pretending they know what the fuck is going on.

Oh here we go with this no 'real bear' shite dribble like yer post from yest. Who are u to judge who is or isn't a bear??

if Murray and ticketus are the best bet we have to avoid liq then I am all for it. Going by ur post from yest I actually think you would rather liq??

Read his post again mate. He is taking the piss on this occasion doh

:)

OK ladies gents i am not rich in fact i am an average guy, spoke to my wife ref the £1000 she was really not happy but knows what Rangers means to me so agreed that if i must will buy me £1000 of whatever it is that the BK require. she is a poor Hibee so cannot ever undertstand. anyway my money is ready and waiting for TBK. if ticketus are involved then so be it if we get enough fans that can afford it then we will be safe.

that is all just want to say i'm in.

I am not a fan of Ticketus being involved, but it has to be recognised that they were duped by Whyte too! therefore they are only trying to get the money back, if that means that they put more money in to avoid us being liquidated! I can live with that. ;)Ticketus said they would help whoever won the race to own Rangers .My thinking is now that tbk and ticketus together will be the preferred bid to own Rangers ,have heard Kennedy might get involved again if tbk need him.