Take our medicine and fuckem!

Demo

Well we will soon find out if it's newco or cva or this prepack sort of newco. We can not effect the outcome and just have to live with it. I think we aref fucked and expect worst case scenario to play out. We have been softened up in last week TBK deal is looking weak and at the end of the day everyone has forgotten the BTC as no mention of it or how they would deal with it. So a succesfull bidder is chosen, they say cva vote on 20th to be accepted, in between BTC is announced no cva prepack newco and liquidation. Whether its TBK, Singapore, Kennedy, cloud 9 That's the way this will play out in next few weeks. We get sucked in by all the push in the papers CW says this d&p say that TBK's pr campaign rolls on. HMRC are a small creditor until the BTC is finalised we don't know yet if they are due anything other than Paye and Vat currently. So ticketus are big creditor but their deal with TBK looks like they lose nothing and yet the othe other creditors are asked to take a hit likelyhood of that getting voted through!

We are fucked and will be spun whatever agenda suits those who are in the know. CW is not the elephant in the room the BTC is.

So assume it happens prepack newco through liquidation.

SPL needs the gates from us and we drive the value in the tv contract negotiations. So they can fuck themselves if they think they can shaft us fuckem.

If prepack newco let them take two up from first div and we apply to SFL to join 3rd. We can't play in Europe anyway and can spin we are trying to do the right thing. Do you think the SFL teams want us hell yes full house every time we roll into town. We bank the tv money from cup runs maybe an OF game or two few cup finals perhaps and we get back to SPL without a gun to our heads. How much or even could the SPL get a deal if we are not in it. The best they do is sign a very much reduced three year deal till we are back.

Bout time we get real and the press start asking real questions and we stop buying into the smoke and mirrors that d&p are playing with.

glad we can count on your continued "support".

sure what you have painted is a worst case cenario and should be avoided at all cost, and will be.

what you have painted is what would happen if all else fails, and while some of the proposals are still in their infancy I cling on to the hope rangers will remain a SPL club vying for the title next year.

Any newco can go and take a right good fuck to themselves - they're not and never will be The Rangers.

Time to stand up and be counted - to fight and die for our Rangers.

Liquidation or the forming of a newco Rangers should never be deemed acceptable by any true Rangers supporter.

Just being realistic.

Survival as we know it is everyone's first choice. But we have no choice, can not stand up and be counted as we have zero influence in real terms.

If we threaten not to support a newco then we devalue any possible recovery. I can't get to the games but will always support 11guys that run out on the pitch at ibrox with a blue shirt and RFC on there chest.

Burying heads in sand is not going to make BTC disappear.

I think that is why d&p have dragged things along as off the record with bidders no one eve TBK wants to take this on not knowing the result. To think anything other is just naive. We are being spoon fed from all sides and swallowing every bit of it

Look at it what is different from first bid deadline?

Why could we notbmovevforward from there without a new deadline and Kennedy rejected now he is back with a new bid!

D&p been told by all to stall until BTC result that's where we are at and at £1200 an hour for the pair happy to sit it out and spin us stories.

Nothing will be formalised until BTC is announced.

Any newco can go and take a right good fuck to themselves - they're not and never will be The Rangers.

Time to stand up and be counted - to fight and die for our Rangers.

Liquidation or the forming of a newco Rangers should never be deemed acceptable by any true Rangers supporter.

So any fan that accepts the forming of a new Rangers or doesnt agree with you is not a real Rangers supporter?

So any fan that accepts the forming of a new Rangers or doesnt agree with you is not a real Rangers supporter?

If no history, no Rangers for me. So yes, they wouldn't be the Real Rangers, therefore your not a Real Rangers fan.

Simple as that.

Soumds more like an article from Septic Quick News than a bear speaking tbh

Nobody knows if a deal with HMRC is being done behind the scenes.

Indeed the political pressure and secretive meetings suggest it probably is so take ye uber-negative outlook and have a serious think about your motives here

Nobody is saying it will be sweetness and light for a while but to say, with the info available at the moment, that were are fucked is irresponsible and ill-thought out.

All this pish.

Suppose disaster happens newco. Fast forward 5 years it's title decider against tattle munchers at cp your not going to shout on RFC ? aye right yer full of pish.

If no history, no Rangers for me. So yes, they wouldn't be the Real Rangers, therefore your not a Real Rangers fan.

Simple as that.

Fair enough. But if they are called Rangers, play at Ibrox in royal blue with RFC on the badge, have a magnificent trophy room, il be there, no matter what division we play in.

Simple as that.

Soumds more like an article from Septic Quick News than a bear speaking tbh

Nobody knows if a deal with HMRC is being done behind the scenes.

Indeed the political pressure and secretive meetings suggest it probably is so take ye uber-negative outlook and have a serious think about your motives here

Nobody is saying it will be sweetness and light for a while but to say, with the info available at the moment, that were are fucked is irresponsible and ill-thought out.

(tu) Surrender monkeys be damned. Now more than ever is the time to keep believing; we all know what the worst case scenario can be, but doting on it and maintaining a negative outlook accomplishes absolutely nothing here.

How can a deal be done when outcome not known?

Why would anyone take the risk with their money until it is known?

Ok we're not fucked wrong choice of words as we don't know and a newco is not the end for me.

We are being fed whatever suits those in the know while it's being strung out.

"I think we are fucked".

That's a phrase I don't like and it's been posted a few times on this board since Feb.

The only time this phrase has been uttered at Ibrox this season has been on 2 occasions and both times from a packed Broomloan Road Stand.

Yeps, and I think this new poster is one of them :))

You don't tow the line put up a reasonable point but noone wants to hear and oh surprise surprise I am a septick fan, hail hail then there's no fucking point that's why i never bother with forums. Call it as you see it and you get shot down.

I was speaking to a guy at the Killie game in feb and he was saying something similar to the OP. It was quite compelling and I liked the idea of telling the SPL to get tae fuck. Putting money back into grass roots football, creating a buzz in the lower leagues and shafting the Dundee Utd's, Celtc's and Aberdeen's.

You don't tow the line put up a reasonable point but noone wants to hear and oh surprise surprise I am a septick fan, hail hail then there's no fucking point that's why i never bother with forums. Call it as you see it and you get shot down.

Anybody who is surprised at getting stick when their first post is to put the boot into the club and tell us we are fucked is either very ingenuine or very dim. There have been countless threads similar to this over the past few weeks, most of whom have evntually blown their cover as a sad bastard tim with too much time on their hands. While your post might just be inherently negative, i'd suggest that you are being very naive if you think that you are gonna be welcomed with open arms on a forum when you have nothing but doom to get across.

I guess others are 'calling it as they see it' with their reponses to your posts, i'd suggest you are massively jumping the gun and that nowt has been decided, all we can do is wait and see - 'burying my head in the sand' apparently

Anyone agreevbigbtaxcase still got a major part to play?

Anyone agree should not have SPL holding gun to our heads?

If it goes the way none of us want is a 3rd div start better than SPL with hands behind our back for seasons to come?

The administrators have indicated that hmrc would be willing to do a deal with Rangers, regarding the big tax case, after "regime change".

This would indicate to me that hmrc are willing to accept recompense that wouldn't force liquidation.

What is your thoughts on that demo?