The Blue Knight's - The Last Man Standing

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now that we've got that nonsense over with let's get back to discussing RFC.....

my thinking all along has been that the HMRC big case has been negotiated (why would anyone bid without knowing about it). So, when I see 10 mill TBK bid I get confused ... if we "owe" 18 mill to Lloyds then that would be the starting point....add on (wild guess) another say 10 mill under a CVA (x pence on the pound), that gets to about 30 mill give or take. Wouldn't that be the minimum bid range...? The only change to that as I see it would be that lloyds would not take a CVA pence in the pound, BUT given that Ticketus money was "used" to pay them off, then they are done and dusted - then the amount "owed" to Ticketus (let's just take the 18 mill for the moment), was advanced through a CW personal guarantee, so they go against him.....but either or both WOULD be subject to a CVA pence on the pound..end result being that my 30 mill above, would be reduced by the CVA pence in the pound.......thus ending with a bid range nearer 20 mill. Christ, now I'M confused...!!! anyhoo, I just think that a due diligence bid, and process, and weeks of investigating, to end up with only 10 mill seems bizarre.