Today's BBC Sports Gossip

Ace

Not sure if this was posted over today but was just vowing the BBC Gossip section and saw tha following:

Bill Miller, chairman of Tennessee-based Miller Industries, the world's largest manufacturer of towing and recovery equipment, says he plans to "clean up" Rangers' potential £134m of debt and that liquidation is not an option he is considering as part of his takeover bid.

Full story: The Herald

Businessman Bill Miller has confirmed he is the sole party in the American bid for Rangers after Club 9 Sports' attempts to involve him in a consortium disbanded and he hopes to take the club out of administration through a company voluntary arrangement and with Ally McCoist as manager.

Full story: The Scotsman

Bill Ng, a director at private equity firm Financial Frontiers, says his Singapore consortium can offer Rangers' creditors 20p in the pound in a deal worth £20m - twice that being offered by former Rangers director Paul Murray's Blue Knights.

Full story: The Sun

Singapore-based tycoon Bill Ng, who is chairman of Hougang United in his homeland, wants to take Rangers out of administration through a company voluntary arrangement, appoint a board of Scottish directors and avoid liquidation.

Full story: Daily Express

Rangers owner Craig Whyte maintains he still has a £30m guaranteed stake in Rangers and that he will return to Ibrox one day.

Full story: Daily Record

Following the disclosure that Rangers total debt could be as high as £134m, owner Craig Whyte says the club's liabilities decreased by more than £10m during his time as chairman.

Full story: The Scotsman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I just won a bet, I had money on you replying to that post within 10 minutes! :D

Please explain how it's reminiscent of what you say it is?

good for you. you can use the money to buy a ban stick for people who threaten your members and mods who hand out names of members to vb.

"The goal would be to try to do something that is along the lines of a CVA, for sure. Something that protects the right to play and obviously the fans' view of history and a continuing operation.

direct quote from herald interview

something like a cva that protects the history.

so a newco.

plain and simple.

something like a cva that protects the history.

so a newco.

plain and simple.

also seems to mention that he wants european football asap and if its a newco it wont happen for 3 years....

HOWEVER i believe that it would be churlish to think that all bidders havent considered liquidation as the most viable business option, although i cant see it happening.

also seems to mention that he wants european football asap and if its a newco it wont happen for 3 years....

HOWEVER i believe that it would be churlish to think that all bidders havent considered liquidation as the most viable business option, although i cant see it happening.

hope your right.