2 Tainted titles in 5 years..

8watp8

If it wasn't for happenings outside of players and managments control i genuinely believe we would be on for 5 in a row this year, anyone else recall when the SPL gave us no help when thriving in europe, reaching the uefa cup final cost us the league in 08 there is no question, hearing player's interviews and reading biographies they are still reeling with the spl for giving them the impossible task of 3 important games in 5 days, add that to which i believe is a completely tainted title this season. Yes we only got deducted 10 points this season but we lost more points than that as a result of turmoil behind the scenes and selling our best striker as the bargain buy of the epl this year (bar newcastles signings up top!!).

These celtic fans know that and know they have to win it next year to really mean something, i for one am confident that if we keep our core players mcgregor boca papac whitts davis edu mcculloch naisy lafferty add some editions hopefully get our buyer we will win back whats ours. Celtic have supposedly been the "better" team the last 5 years yet we would be on course for 5 in a row if it weren't for our own success and idiots in charge of our club.

I am immensely proud of what this core of our team have achieved in that time in financial hardship and also of the players that have moved on, but the difference between us and them is that we have a core of winners a core of people who will take pay cuts to help the club they love a core of players who don't bottle big games. I am more immensely proud of these genuine rangers supporters playing in our strips than a team of overpaid bottling mercenaries who will jump at the first chance of the premiership.

Heres to getting our title back and to hopefully a successful outcome behind the scenes.

What is the need for this thread? There is already a couple of other threads regarding this!!

Dont even know why I'm humouring you with a reply but... This years title is tainted as we had a points reduction! Pure and simple! Us gettin to a european final can not be used to call a title tainted! It may have been a struggle for us but in no way is it tainted!!

guys we can moan all day and night about tainted titles and what not but at the end of the day shit happens the men in charge fucked us no one else, i know my team and club are better than theres thats all i need to know or care about fuck sceptic and all they stand for, W.A.T.P and we will carry on